Chapter Two: days on end, here we go again.

I woke up to the soft snores coming from the beds close to me. I would be sharing a dorm with Rosalie, and Cerulea, the only other fourth year Gryffindor girls. Both had their colourful hair pulled up into messy buns, and lay face first drooling on their pillows.

Taking advantage of the fact no one was up yet, I padded over to the bathroom for a shower. I turned on the water, and peeled off my pajamas before slipping in. The hot water pelted against my back and I relaxed at the feeling. The warmth surrounded me, almost like the time yesterday when Percy caught me.

Erasing the thought from my mind, I towel dried my body, and slipped into a clean school uniform. I magically dried my hair, and curled it as well. I twisted back strand of my hair, and interlocked them with a red and black lacy bow.

I didn't apply any makeup, being an Amazon gave me the perks of not needing it, and slipped on my trusty pair of black doc martens. I re-entered the dorm and noticed that the twins were both still asleep. Knowing better than to wake a sleeping girl, I grabbed my bag of school stuff, and a muggle book for light reading, before heading for the common room.

The common room was empty, except for a red head who sat in the corner writing. I decided it was best not to disturb him, as our conversations usually end with me embarrassing myself. I sat on the loveseat and began reading a course book, "Advanced Charms: Volume 4". I was half way through reading how to make a wedding dress with the spell, 'Freventi', when I heard someone clambering down the stairs. I looked around the room and noticed Percy had left, probably to deliver what he was writing.

I saw two smaller boys, both with red hair, come down the boys dormitories staircase. When they saw me they rushed over. They both looked at me with mischief in their eyes before speaking simultaneously.

"You're Persephone Tate, right?" they looked at me expectantly. I nodded slowly, unsure where they were going with it.

"Our brother wouldn't shut up about you, yesterday. 'Her purple eyes are extraordinary.'..." they trailed off, leaving the common room and heading to the great hall. I left after them, after coming to the conclusion that the twins wouldn't be up for a while.

Once I got there, I noticed it was rather empty, seeing as it was just the start of breakfast. I looked at the Gryffindor table to see the twin boys, and Percy. Since I knew no one else who was there, I decided to sit with my red-headed acquaintances. I sat down and filled up my plate with fruit and cinnamon rolls, my cup will orange juice. O ate some apple slices, vaguely aware of someone's eyes on me. Or shall I say some ones?

I looked up to see the twins grinning ear-to-ear in front of me, and Percy giving me a small smile as we made eye contact. The twins looked back and forth between us and each other before introducing themselves.

"I'm Fred," said the one with a bit of a rugged look.

"I'm George." Said the one with a distinct freckle on his nose. I laughed lightly, and rolled my eyes on the inside. They both gave me a questioning look.

"Well you both know who I am, but you can call me Seph instead of Persephone, and I know you're Fred." I said, pointing to the one with the freckle on his nose.

"And you're George." I said, pointing to the one with a slightly rugged look.

"What?"

"How?" they both questioned. I smiled slightly at Percy, who had a questioning look, before speaking

"Simple. Twins usually try to trick people who vaguely know them by saying the others name. Besides, even if you were to switch around half a dozen times, I'd still be able to tell you two apart. George has a slightly more rugged look, while Fred has a distinct freckle on his nose."