Reneesme's Cullen diary- chapter 1

Capter 1: The entrance to hell

Dear dairy,

Today it was my first day in "Lincoln" high school.

Since I transforming every year to another school because of my "fast growth", I fill in pretty well. My friends from my old school told me that I better start to think about ways to kill myself because if had to choose between "Lincoln" and death I'll better choose death 'cause "Lincoln" is like hell. I didn't believe them, I thought their trying to convince me to stay in their school, with them, but I was wrong.

I was absolutely confident an relaxed about the whole new school idea until I walk out of my car and sow the horror and terror that was waiting for me in that school.

It was like I was in juvenile comedy. All the blond, beautiful, skinny cheerleaders sitting on the railing near the entrance to the school with their hot football players boyfriends and making fun of every kid that passing through. I thought that maybe it will be better if I get back to my car and wait until they will go away. I step back to my car and then I heard someone shouting to my direction, it was Jacob, "hi! I guess that you are the hot new girl that everyone talking about!" he said and giggled. I ran and hugged him tightly "Jacob! What you do in here?!" I asked, "You know your dad, he wants you to be under the protection of someone and I guess that this someone is me" he said with a smile from ear to ear on his face. "How I didn't guess? Jake it's ok I can handle it from here, I don't want you to spend the time suffering like me in this stupid school" Although I wanted that Jake will stay with me because it will be so easier for me in this terrible school with a friend like Jacob, but I did not want him to be here against his will." Nessie, it's fine, I want to be here with you, it sound stupid I know but I kind of miss high school, I don't mind to pass it through again, with you." I was relieved when I heard that he wants to stay here with me, 'cause honestly, I don't know how I could pass this year in this place without him. I smiled wildly to him and he put his hand on my shoulder and pressed me to him and we began walking toward the entrance to hell.

The blond scary girls from before was drooling on me and Jacob, I felt so proud that I made them jealous in me with Jacob by my side. I know that Jacob and I just friends but I feel something else for him, I want to be more than just his friend but I... I was afraid. I was afraid of rejection, I was afraid I would hurt our friendship and I even more afraid of my father's reaction, what would he say if he knew that his daughter was going out with a werewolf? I can't even think about it, literally I can't think about it because he can read my thoughts and it will be even worst that he find out that I'm afraid from his reaction.

After the first class of Mrs. Brown my English teacher, me and Jake was on our way to the lockers and then when we were passing through the group of the football players, one of them shouted "hi! Renesmee right? Nice ass... you wanna sake it tomorrow night in my party?! You can come too Hagrid! Ha-ha", suddenly Jacob start shaking "Jake, calm down, it's ok" I whispered in his ear, but of course it didn't helped. Jacob went fast toward him, he grabbed his neck and pinned him against the wall. "Listen to me son of a bitch! If you ever talk to her like that again I swear I will take your head off! Now apologies!" I was shocked by Jack reaction, the boy almost choked and he was crying "I... I'm sorry Renesmee" he said and Jacob release his hand and back off "and my promise touches to all of, you hear me?!" he said to the rest of the guys and they nodded. He grab me and we start walking away. I couldn't get out the words from my mouth as a response for what Jacob just did. All the way to the lockers and to the next class was silent, I couldn't get a word from my mouth, I didn't know what to say, I know that those guy are totally jerks but that not give you a reason to kill them. I mean, off course Jake didn't kill them but he has that crazy look in his eyes, like sort off frenzy take over him. I didn't see him like that my entire life. I know that I suppose to be mad at him but I was kind of enjoying myself, I mean, after all I saw how much Jacob really cared about me.