chapter 2 - you came!😍

"15 minutes passed in vain! Do you have any idea how much I'm starving! " Nathlie exclaimed

"Umm..just 5 minutes more..If she will not arrive..we will go back.." said Sam

& then...the bell rang!

"Wow! Great! The Break is over too.. let's go to the class now😒" said Ronny

Hey guys..I'm soo sorry! I thought she will come at the Break time..but..she didn't arrived :(    I apologised..

Minutes after we reached our class & sat on our respective desks..I was sad..why didn't she arrived?

As soon as I made myself comfortable my eyes surrounded by darkness & I felt someone's soft hands covering my eyes..a sweet familiar voice said "guess who?"

A huge smile glamed my face up & I stood up while uncovering her hands over my face..& exclaimed  "oh my god!!!! You are finally here Sherlyyy!! I missed you sooo much!!" We hugged soo tightly we were unable to control ourselves & almost forgot where we are..because we met after a year..

"Even I missed you soo much! You are too bad you didn't even called me in these recent days.." said Sherly while hugging..

"Ehem Ehem! I think beside Cedric some other people must be missing you too miss Sherly..did you almost forgot about us?''  Ronny raised his brows

We stopped & got separated..

Then she said "heyyy how can I forget you guys! I'm sorry actully I was soo happy to see Cedric , after all it's about a year since we were distant..well how are you all? I missed you guys soo much & well you all changed a lot.. I mean this 1 year gap actully bought many changes..& what else..."

Nathalie continued "yeah.. Bae even we missed uh alot.. every time I needed help regarding dresses & accessories.. my mind evoked of you that how you used to help me in choosing stuff that will suit me &--"

Sam cut her words "& even I didn't had anyone to fight with on the last slice of pizza or cake.. I always missed you at such moments.."

"Awe Nathlie & Sam! Even I miss those days.."

I was about to say something but suddenly teacher entered the class.. it was our language class & I didn't really liked the subject teacher..

"Good Noon Sir " students chorused as it was almost 12:05 PM

"Ok students have your seats" he ordered us..

I made sure that Sherly sits besides me therefore I sat alone today.. I wanted to talk to her but the teacher was explaining us.. I wasn't really interested in lecture but all that I wanted was to talk to her..about almost everything..!

I was constantly checking my watch & was looking forward for the watch to show time of 1 PM so that teacher can leave & I'll get a chance to talk to her

The time actully passed really very slow...but alas it passed .. the bell rang & the teacher finally took an exit.

I turned to her & asked her why was she late & we waited for her..

She explained..beacuse her driver came late..

We shared many things that we did.. & had a fun & laughing session while talking about  those days..

After some time the school finally got over Sherley happily exclaimed "we all met after a long time..so..let's celebrate! Come to my home till 4:00 PM we will party hard!"

We all agreed & then went to our respective homes..

Time flew & soon it was 3:30 PM.. I conferenced a call to Sam, Ronny & Nathlie & we decided to go in Ronny's car.
We really had much fun in the middle of the way..