sober gamzee chapter 25

~ song for this chapter is Stitched up heart - Frankinstien ~

.

.

.

.

"Can you please tell us about Mr. Makara?" the middle ages man said folding his hands togther, while looking at Terezi closely, her eyes never left the man's hazel ones burning holes into them. Terezi stayed slient as she made a promise to gamzee that she would never tell.

A dark chuckle rumbled from terezi as the man froze in fear of this dark laugher "what was i supposed todo i'm not a doctor i could not make him better" she hissed gripping the edge of the table making dents in it with her hands.

The man quickly jumped from his seat as he saw terezi do this quickly grabbing for is raido on his back pocket, "i wouldn't do thattt ahahaa" terezi laughed as she made her way around the table gripping the mans wrist, "so tiny minded, THINK BOY!" she shouted making the man cower in her grasp.

"I'm not gonna tell you where he is how the fuck do i know?, he comes and goes he is like DEATH..." she said her voice dripping with sour, "and i'm his little devil child" the mans wrist was slowly cracking beneath her grip his finger tips going blue in the process.

Terezi let got of his wrist strolling back to her seat, the man flopped back in to his hold his now brused wrist "have you tried his brother" she said playing with her fingers, glancing up at the man he looked at terezi quickly before gazing back at his wrist "w-we tried nothing" the man spoke.

The room was dimly lit with not much to see but light only lighting up the man's and terezi's faces, "anyway i'm useless to you" she spoke slowly getting up from the metal chair and slaming the door leaving the man alone.

.

.

.

Wondering the streets at 5am dark roads and alleyways did not effect gamzee with his hood up and a cigarette hanging loosely from his mouth walking past a rum down appartments he sees a girl sitting on a cement step with a cigarette hanging from her lips, walking closer this girl had longish black hair, an eye patch over one eye, a white vest top with a black jacket over top, with blue shorts and ripped tightes and red shoes.

This girl intreaged gamzee as he got closer, the girl noticed gamzee and looked up at him "hey, you" her voice thicken sound to it, looking down at her gamzee replyed "what" "gotta light?" she asked gamzee gave her a small lighter as she lit the cancer stick.

"So whats a pretty girl doing out here at this time?" gamzee asked blowing out smoke from his light, she shugged "find it peaceful and you meet new people like you" she said taking a drag from the cigarette. She held up her hand gamzee took to shake it "vriska" "gamzee" gamzee sat down next to her on the step.

"So what bring you to this side of town" vriska asks gamzee looked at her "been traveling seeing new places" nodding in agreement vriska looked down at her feet "hmm gotta place to stay?" she asks gamzee looking up at her, "no why you offering?"

"Maybe but here is the thing I know a lot about you Mr. Makara" vriska said in a dark tone

'Shit' gamzee thought.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ another chapter what will happen to gamzee? Next ~

Remember to comment and vote please thank you ~~