υɴ

《 我爱你 》❝━I LOVE YOU❞

jimin was a girly boy, and he knew that. 

he knew him, a male, wearing skirts and oversized pink sweaters was not normal for someone of his gender. he knew his favourite colour being pink and his whole room being painted in that very shade wasn't normal. he also knew having two boyfriends wasn't normal. he was reminded of this every day when he came home from school, work, or just in general, by his mother.

"why are you so girly?"

"it's not normal for boys to wear skirts."

"you have two boyfriends? what are you, a slut?"

jimin was currently sitting on his bed, trying to block the thoughts by covering his ears with his hands, his eyes squeezed shut.

he hated this.

he hated being constantly, mentally abused by his mother.

he hated being bullied at school just for being a feminine male.

he hated not being able to tell his boyfriends what was happening.

he hated himself for everything.

so he did the only thing he could do, go to namjoon and yoongi's house to seek comfort from the only two that could bring him what he needed.

jimin was standing outside his boyfriends house, hesitating. what would he say to them?

he knocked, tears already pouring down his cheeks.

the door opened. it was namjoon.

"hello- oh my god jimin. are you ok?!"

jimin shook his head and reached his hand out to grip namjoon's shirt. the elder pulled jimin into a hug and rotated himself so he could shut the door and then bring the poor, sobbing boy to the couch.

it was currently just namjoon at the shared house, yoongi being at work. namjoon tried his best to comfort the small boy, giving him blankets, hot chocolate and cuddling up to him while whispering how much he loved him into the smallers ear.

"do you want to tell me what's wrong?" he whispered quietly, stroking the boys pink, soft hair.

"i can't take it." the boy whispered back, his voice cracking a bit at the end.