How it ends.

"You know what, Cheryl? I don't even want to think about you; I have had enough of your bull crap! I want to leave! I hope you'll understand that everything is not about you. I have been not going to paddy-cake you and treat you like your a 'Queen' anymore because you're not!" AnaBella's father, Alex Walker, said to Cherry.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

AnaBella's Mother, Cheryl, was shocked, so... Her Mother stole Anabella away. Planned to Never be seen again by her father; her father was so distraught and decided to hire a private investigator.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

He wasn't gonna let her do this again! After the private investigator found her, she was arrested for kidnapping, ending her in prison for 2 years. After that, he took care of his daughter. She got the help and medication she needed and deserved.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

One day, AnaBella was eating a bag of chips when Someone rang the doorbell, and Alex answered the door.

The men at the door were named Thomas and Daniel.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Daniel: "Hello, sir. Are You Alex Walker??"

"Yes." Alex responded, "Come in."

Daniel: "We will come in on our own Accord, sir."

Daniel and Thomas walked in and sat down on the couch in sync.

Alex went and sent AnaBella to "Eat in the dining room."

Alex sat in the living room with Daniel and Thomas.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Daniel: "So, we've heard."

"You've heard what, gentleman?" Alex said.

Daniel: "Your wife was arrested."

Thomas: "We have something to tell you."

Alex Walker: "About what?"

They stood up; Thomas looked up to Mr. Walker and stepped further. "You know your wife..."

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Thomas had revealed to Mr. Walker some of the most shocking news of his life. Mr. Walker stood in shock as he listened to them take turns telling him what had happened.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Thomas: "Your daughter, --"

Daniel: "...AnaBella, --"

Thomas: "...Is a human reproductive clone."

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

He didn't believe them, but they kept pressing on him with the truth, And if he thought about it, it made sense. The way his wife treated her... It was not an excuse, but some people feel that way.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Shocked at his wife's thinking, he angrily asked them to "Leave." How could she think like that?? About an Obvious human being... And when she met him, she always called her baby "It," he never thought it was to insult the baby, though.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

This was so stupid. On getting to the door, as Mr. Walker stood behind them, seeing them off, Thomas turned and looked at him with a sad face.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Thomas: "You should know she might not have much time left."

Thomas and Daniel said to him in sync, "All the others, Haven't."

"Others?!" Alex said, shocked.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

On hearing this, he gripped the doorknob so tight as he tried to contain his emotions.

"Stop lying to me, you psychotic freaks!!" And then he slammed the door in their face.

Anabella had already walked back into the room, curious and shocked at what they were saying.

She was eavesdropping and couldn't hear all of what was being said.

"What's wrong, Dad?" she said, her face stuffed with chips.

"Nothing. It's fine. Just enjoy those chips, and I'll turn on the TV." Alex responded; he then smiled at her and walked away.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Since that encounter, Anabella always poked her father's interest even more.

It was strange for Anabella.

Was it her ADHD?

No, she's always had that.

Ever since she was three years old.

So, what was it, this time??

She had no idea.

As she grew older, at about 10, she asked, "Why you starin' at me like that? It's bizarre, Dad!!"

Alex Walker replied, "You just go back to playing your game."

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

After some minutes, she begins talking to her father, but then she goes off subject and talks about something else. He was listening to what was once a dialogue, now just a simple monologue spoken by his daughter.

He is calm for now.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Anabella, having taken her medication, was also calm.

While Anabella was in the living room with her dad, relaxing on the couch together and watching TV, the news began.

AnaBella: "I read on the internet that someone escaped prison!!"

Alex Walker: "Good for them, AnaBella."

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

"A woman by the name of Cheryl Walker who was convicted of kidnapping her daughter, Anabella Walker, has escaped prison early this morning at 9:07 PM.," says Emma, the reporter on the scene.

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Emma reported:

"And the police don't know where she is. Cheryl Walker is a woman who, after her husband told her that he was leaving her, kidnapped their daughter.

Witnesses had said that they had seen her and her husband arguing in the women's bathroom of a Psychiatric facility after he had stormed in, apparently angry that she had never told him about their child's mental illness, ADHD, for seven years.

She also had social services at her door before the kidnapping because of concerns from neighbors of Child Abuse, emotional abuse, emotional neglect, and physical neglect.

They also feared that Anabella Walker was being verbally abused by the woman.

Unfortunately, we have no more info on the situation."

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

As the reporter went on, Anabella and her father were Worried.

AnaBella: "She's out of jail? Now, what is she gonna do to us?! This is bad! Real Bad!! Please don't let her take me, Daddy!!"

🖤◾◾◾◾◾🖤

Anabella started crying. Alex got up, went to her, comforted Anabella, and said, "I won't. I won't let that woman come back. Ever. Again."

To be continued...