How you Meet

Poe-

Your POV.

I am (y/n) Organa-Solo. Yeah, yeah I know I'm the sister of Kylo Ren; it can be very tough sometimes but I can get through it with the support of my Mother.

I work at the Resistance Base, I'm their top nurse on the whole base, so I'm always on the go and seeing faces of many Pilots and Mechanics etc. until I met the Fly boy himself, Poe Dameron; our best pilot came in with a concussion. But there wasn't much conversation. Just a Hello, "I've got a Concussion" BEEPS & BOOPS from BB-8 and a Goodbye.

I'll admit he is very attractive from the glances I steal when he is talking to my Mother about any plans with dealing with the First Order.

Which will probably cause many injuries. And I will have to spend extra time in the Medical Bay . So I will be very tired. Fun.

I decided to pay my mother a Visit one day after a short mission Poe lead with his squadron. And of course he was there with her talking to her.

Oh God. Act col, act cool, act cool. Don't make yourself look like a fool.

No POV

Leia noticed you walk into the command room and excused herself from Poe, who also notices you. You noticed how he was looking at you and how he couldn't take his eyes off of your beauty.

Poe's POV

Another successful mission complete. I better go check up with Prin- I mean General Organa to bring her the good news.

As I was talking to her (y/n) walked in with her beauty flashing around the whole room.

I should go talk to her, I mean I've had a crush on her since I have came to this base. Screw it I'll talk to her.

As I walked over to her and the General I cleared my throat "General, (y/n)."

"Mr. Dameron what brings you over here?" General asked.

"I would just like to thank (y/n) for helping me the other day when I got that concussion that I caused to myself." I said as I turned to (y/n) with a small smile and I think a light blush.

"It's not problem, just doing my job. I really like to help people." She smile after she said that.

HOLY DRIOD her smile is beautiful! I hope we can get closer as time goes on.

Finn-

Finn POV

I ran into the Jakuu market place thingy after walking in the desert which was oh so fun especially after losing Poe.

Seeing a Girl who is the prettiest that I've seen, well the one of the only girls I've seen while I was in the First Order. Walking over to her I asked her what is going on. Not noticing a orange and white droid at her feet with another girl next to her.

WHACK

"Ow what the HELL?" I yelled as I held my face IN PAIN.

That's when the girl I first saw kneel down next to me and spoke.

"I'm so sorry about my sister. REY why did you do that?" She yelled to her sister apparently named Rey.

"I'm (y/n)."

"Finn."