|Chapter 1|

Lucas ran around the cafe, trying to satisfy all of the customers needs, while balancing a tray of iced coffee on his hand.

Lucas made it to the table and started setting down the men's drinks.

"I still don't get it, if you really wanted to get her attention you should've courted her. See, watch and learn." The attractive police officer turned and gave a lopsided smile at Lucas, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

Lucas' face flushed, his eyes widening slightly. He  clears his throat and then quickly scampers away. Much like a guinea pig when frightened.

A chorus of deep laughter rang after Lucas

A chorus of deep laughter rang after Lucas. He speed walked until he reached the employee bathroom. Another boy that worked with Lucas gave Lucas a questioning stare.

"You okay, bunny?" The nickname that Lucas had gotten his very first week there.

Lucas nodded his head slowly.

"Yeah. I'm good." Lucas gave a small smile and then turned and left the bathroom, only to run into a tall man.

" Lucas gave a small smile and then turned and left the bathroom, only to run into a tall man

The man looked as though he had just came from the gym. A pair of beats around his neck, a black tank top, black shorts, and a white sweatshirt tied around his waist.

He looked down at Lucas, a chill was sent through him. Lucas went to go around the man but only to find out the space around him was filled.

Lucas' cheeks were burning.

"U-uhm.. e-excuse me."

The man tilted his head, slightly narrowing his eyes. Much like a puppy. A very tall, handsome puppy.

"What's your name?" The man says with his smooth and deep voice, almost hypnotizing Lucas.

"I don't know you.. w-what makes you think I'll just tell you my name? Y-you could be a crazy stalker." Lucas rambled. The man rolled his eyes and looked down at the name tag that Lucas was trying to cover.

"Hm. Lucas. Fitting." The man says, smirking slightly.

"I'm Leo, pleasure meeting you."

The man moves, just enough for Lucas to slip past him out into the open.

Lucas then felt a warm breath amongst his sensitive neck.

"Lucas." Lucas shudders, quickly walking away to gather more orders.

In Leo's mind, he silently vowed to protect the boy that seemed too innocent for the world. But across the room, the same thoughts raced across another man's mind. The only difference between the two at this point, is their intentions with the small boy.