|Chapter 3|

Lucas, unfortunately, was the last at the cafe. And was left to lock it up.

Lucas had saw Leo leave after the officer had. Lucas didn't know why he felt sad when the man's back was to him.

After grabbing his bookbag from his locker and changing out of his work clothes, Lucas locked the front door and spotted Mai standing handsomely against his car across the street.

His black shades covered his eyes, and a black suit adorned his slim, but muscular body.

He smiled widely at Lucas from across the street, running to get from the curb.

Unfortunately.. tripping over his own feet.

Lucas used his sleeve to cover his smile. This handsome man was horribly clumsy. Almost more than Lucas himself. Maybe that's what drew Lucas to him.

Mai nibbled on his bottom lip as he came to a stop in front of Lucas.

"H-hey.."

Lucas couldn't hold in his loud laughter.

Mai flushed and looked around Leo to see a man standing partially in the alley, glaring at him.

Mai removed his shades and returned the stare.

The battle continued until Lucas got curious as to what Mai was looking at.

"What are you looking at Mai Mai?" Lucas turned his head slightly only to have Mai use both his hands to grab Lucas' cheeks, turning him back to fully face him and...

Squished his cheeks.

"So adorable! I could put you in a crib again and tickle you senseless!"

Lucas, with his squished cheeks, furrowed his eyebrows angrily. Looking more and more like an angry chibi.

"Hnnn!"

Mai chuckled and grabbed Lucas' bag from his shoulder.

"Come on. My mom invited you for dinner. She wants to thank you for saving her garden a month ago."

Lucas's eyes widened.

His mother never liked me. And she always forced me into bright and ugly outfits :c

Lucas stomped his foot.

"I don't wanna! Your mother hates me! She probably just wants to bully me into dresses and wigs again! I REFUSE!!"

Lucas turned to run.

Only to have Mai pick him up by his waist and carry him to his car.

"Bunny, my mother loves you. She isn't the most warm person in the world, but she talks about you non-stop. You're like her other son that she couldn't have. And you're like the baby brother I never had."

Lucas wiggled.

Mai put him down next to the passenger side door.

"I'm sorry Mai Mai. I just.. I don't like wearing cutesy and pink stuff. Please help. Please please please!"

Lucas pouts. He knew that that was the only way to get his way around here.

Mai tried to turn his head away, but Lucas reached up and pulled him by his ears down to his height.

"Pleaseeeeeeee."

Mai broke.

He picked up Lucas, planting intentionally wet kisses all over his face.

Lucas scrunched his nose, the next area of Mai's attack.

"FEEL MY WRATH OF KISSES!" Mai says in a deep voice.

Lucas giggles, only to be interrupted by the clearing of a very strong throat. (Hehe omg I need help)

Lucas peeked around Mai's shoulder, only to see his sister and... The guy, Leo from earlier.

Mai turned his whole body to face them. And Lucas slid down from Mai, turning to open the car door and jumping into it. Slamming it shut and then diving into the back seat. The windows were tinted but Leo could make out the tiny figure of Lucas' head ducking into the back seat.

Leo gave a barely noticeable smile.

"MAI MAIIIII I MISSED YOUUUUU!!!"

Mai's eyes widened and his hands got clammy.

This girl was the devil. She was the one who forced him to accompany her to a BDSM bar, where he got hit on relentlessly, and actually fought a couple of times.

Mai gulped and waved slightly.

He then turned his attention towards the man standing to the left of her.

He was the man that was glaring at him in the alleyway. Mai wasn't at all intimidated by him, but he wanted to know why this man could make Lucas blush harder than ever.

And boy was he intending to find out.