Chapter 1

Sometimes, secrets are what holds a family together...

-Chrisna-

"Cause you know what to do with that big, fat butt... Wiggle wiggle wiggle" Charsie sang loudly in her room.

I would usually be ok with listening to her terrible singing but today is an important day. Clean up day.

"How about you wiggle your big, fat butt down here and help me clean!" I waved the broom in my hands around as I semi-yelled.

"Calm down Chrissy pooh." She mocked me with that terrible nickname that mom called me.

"Don't call me that." My teeth clenched as I heard her heels clank against the stairs.

"You know that boy David?" Charsie walked swiftly toward the white, leather love seat. "He asked me out." She plopped down into the seat for more dramatization.

"What?" I dropped the broom in disbelief.

"Your crush asked me, the prettiest girl at Oak Ridge High, on a date." She boasted.

"It can't be true" I said to myself, looking about the room for some sort of hidden camera. "Is this a prank.. It's not true."

"Why, my dear Chrisna, it most certainly is." Her laughter filled with nothing but evil and whorish ways.

I leisurely picked up the broom and darted toward Charsie. I sprung onto the couch and repeatedly banged the broom against Charsie's head as she screamed out.

"You wench. You ragged trollop!" I yelled as I kept beating her with the broom.

"That's why you don't have a boyfriend. You're forever talking like you're from the 18th damn century."

I beat her harder this time, for she had made me unforgivably angry.

I receded away from her as she attempted to recover from the brutal attack.

"I think it is appropriate to say that I am the victor in this fight." I lifted the broom above my head to show my glory.

Wiping the blood off her forehead, Charsie struggled to talk, "I- I don't think so. D- David is still mine."

"For now." I threw the broom down and sauntered away.