🔥The Dragneel Family🔥

Natsu POV
I'm so scared happy, what if something happens to lucy while she's in there?"Natsu you're over thinking it she'll be fine." Happy said so care free "but what if the bab-" I was cut off by happy "Natsu you need to calm down nothing bad is gonna happen unless lucy belly never goes away." "You're right happy" I said with relief. Then all of a sudden I hear lucy screaming in pain. I stare at happy and then I try to go in the room. But more doctors come in from behind us pushing me and happy away. "Happy that was the 3rd time they had to get more doctors in there. I think something bad is happening." I stare at happy with tears running down my face. "Natsu I dont know but I'm scared." Happy said crying. Then we hear the door open and 15 doctors come out and one of them said congratulations its a boy. I stand up and wipe my tears"thank you all" I said to the doctors with relief. Then happy and I ran into the room like mad men. When we get in the room I see lucy holding a blonde healthy baby boy. "Lucy is that him, is that our son?" I said while walking towards them. "Yes natsu this is our handsome new born son." She said with tears running down her face. "Lucy thank you" I said while taking off my scarf and I put on my baby boy. "Natsu but isn't that the scarf Igneel gave to you?"  Lucy said with concern. "Yeah it was from him, but I guess it's time to pass it on. So what is his name Luce?!" I said with excitement. "Well natsu when I was in labor I thought about it and I came up with a good one." She said with a beautiful smile. "OK what is it?" "Natsu his name is Nash Igneel Dragneel."