The beginning of the end part 1

OK I was being really lazy and didn't feel like doing the rest of the family's so yeah I hope you enjoy

Nash POV
I wake up only to see that Luna(Lucy and Natsu Dragneel daughter) and Nova(Mira and Laxus Dreyar daughter) were throwing water balloons at each in my room. "What the hell are you guys doing here? I swear to all that is holy I will shoot both of you. I said fiercely, then all of a sudden I heard mom yelling from downstairs "NASH IGNEEL DRAGNEEL IF YOU DONT STOO THREATENING NOVA AND LUNA ILL GET YOUR DAD UP THERE!" She said it so loud that everyone at the guild could hear her. "Geez Nash you don't seem to be happy that we spent the night over your house." She said with a smile. "Spent the night, what do you mean? Nashi explain please." I said with a confused face.

Nashi POV
I looked at Nash and I saw that he was really confused. "OK Nash apparently you don't remember but after you ate dinner you said invite our friends to sleep over. Then you went to your room I thought you were getting ready. So I left you alone and then everybody arrived so I went to go get you but you fell asleep." I said as fast as I can. "OK then luna where is everyone else?"

Nova POV
"They're in the living room sleeping Nash." My face turned red, " I'm sorry for budding in I just wanted you to know that I was also here." I said nervously. "Oh OK well can you guys get out for a moment so I can get dressed." I looked at nashi and saw her getting Up to leave, "OK but you better be downstairs in 1 hour." Nashi said it with a serious face, so I got up and left the room. Nash had closed the door.