Hybrid, People back from the dead, and sickness

Thank you so much to HiddenScreamer for making this request, and helping me with the beginning. Collabs are always welcome. Enjoy!
——————————————————————————————————————————

Sam and Dean had been sitting together, catching up on each other's lives for more than an hour now. It was around 12 in the morning, and both were oblivious.

Sam, who had been feeling sick since the previous morning, was beginning to lean more towards Dean for support and strength to keep going. Dean immediately noticed and stepped up in big brother mode, wanting to take care of his little brother.

"Come on, Gigantor, let's get you back to bed. We can talk more later." Dean said, stiffening as a loud bang was heard from their front door.

The door flew open to show a confused Cas, a happy Y/N, and not one but two parents back from the dead. Mary and John were back and looking exactly as they had before dying.

"Dad?!" Dean snapped, shoving Sam behind him to protect him from whatever craziness was about to ensue. He grabbed a glass vase, throwing the liquid and flowers at Mary and John, soaking them both.

"What the hell, Dean?!" John roared angrily, looking down at the mess left on him and Mary.

"Really, Dean?" Mary asked, sounding mildly amused. She brushed herself off, looking at her boys fondly. "It's good to see you both." she said kindly, noticing that Sam looked like he might pass out.

"I had to make sure you weren't demons... or something else." Dean explained, quickly adding the last bit as Y/N looked at him in annoyance.

Y/N ran towards Sam, only to get jerked to a stop. "Damnit! Sam, Dean, I am stuck again." he/ she said with a sigh of annoyance.

"Cas, let her go, please love." Dean said, as Sam's hands wrapped around his arm tightly. "Y/N, can you get the supplies from earlier please?" he hinted, not wanting to embarrass Sam.

Cas walked over, flipped the rug to reveal a devil's trap, and scraped the side, so Y/N could walk through.

"Thanks, Cas." Y/N said gently, walking down the hall, and disappearing.

"Who the hell is the demon?!" John demanded angrily. He whipped a gun from his belt, aiming at the hallway.

Sam bolted in front of John, with his arms out. "Don't hurt, him/her!" he yelled, sounding weaker than he meant to.

"He/she is a demon, Sam!" John yelled.

"Technically Y/N is a hybrid. Vampire, human, angel, and demon all in a package of awesome fun." Cas said, walking over and kissing Dean faintly, earning a blush from the hunter.

"Good for you, Dean." Mary said sweetly, moving to stop John's gun.

"Mary?! What has gotten into you?!" John demanded, tightening his grip on his gun. "Sam, Move!" he yelled.

That would be the last thing Sam would remember for a few moments, as everything went black in his vision. He acted on his own volition, catching his dad and everyone else off guard, as he ripped the gun from John's hand, and crushed it on the ground, before doubling over and vomited all over the ground in front of John.

"Sammy?!" Y/N yelled, running to his side as his vision cleared. "Honey, you overdid it." he/ she said gently.

Sam nodded slowly, before vomiting again and again, barely stopping to catch his breath, or even try to. His only thought was 'Gotta save Y/N.'