•10•

~Dms~
Seth
-Hey gorgeous

Aspen
- Hey handsome

Seth
- How is my girl doing

Aspen
- Your girl mhmm is that right?😏

Seth
-I mean you are my girl

Aspen
-Okay I'm good with that but, so what's dean gonna do about the slip up ?

Seth
- He hasn't said much about it, he only said he'll address it when he feels like he absolutely has to

Aspen
-Poor Dean and Alexa, their relationship was so private but now everyone is talking about it

Seth
- As long as they're happy with eachother, that's all the matters but I gotta go train with the lunatic himself and Roman, I'll swing by your hotel room later❤️

Aspen
-okay I'll see you later💕

————————————————————————
I throw my phone across the cream sheets and sighed. I slowly pick myself off of the bed.Well, he'll be gone for awhile might as well go bug Alexa or Paige. I slip on my adidas and make my way out of the tiny hotel room, the cool temperature from the hallway sends a chill down my spine. I took a left towards the elevator, low and behold, Sasha banks is directly in front of me. She turns around in disgust as she looks at me. I roll my eyes and press the up button. I will never know what I did to her to make her despite me so much. The 'ding' of the elevator and the footsteps of Sasha walking away pulls me from my thoughts. I sigh and step in the elevator, I push level 5. As the doors open, I run into Sheamus and Cesaro, who informed about what room Alexa is in. After saying goodbye to them, I make my way towards door 153. Before I even have the chance to knock, the door flies open and out comes a furious little bliss. Her eyes soften a little upon seeing me.
"Woahh Lexi. Are you okay?" I ask concerned

She takes a deep breathe then explains, "Well, I'm was doing fine until Sasha forehead banks decided to come and trash my personal life."

"What did she say?"

"She said I quote "must suck to lie about being in relationship I mean especially when your best friend Aspen gets to exploit hers." She's lucky she wasn't face to face with me!!!"

"Calm down Lex, she's not worth any anger and besides I'm here now, so we can go into your hotel room and talk about our men"

"Aspen, what would I ever do without you"

"You would be in jail"

"Not my fault people bliss me off"

We both look at each other and bust out laughing. Our laughter echos down the vacant hall as we step into her and deans hotel room.

-Authors Note-
I just wanna say thank you for anyone reading this book, I know it's probably not the best. It's my first social media book but, thanks for reading it

XOXO
B