King harlequin of the forest

i scratch my light brownish, ginger colored hair and relax further onto chastiful (idfk?). I couldn't seem to get Elaine off my mind today. I woke up cranky and it didn't help that ban was cradling me like I was some child. I know he loved my sister, but his attachment to me was getting annoying. I shook my head and continued to glide around the forest, while still lazing around on my pillow. I needed to get my mind off her. She was so sweet and innocent, she didn't deserve her cruel death. straying from the thought of my sister, I think of Dianne. with her beautiful chocolate brown hair and vibrant purple eyes.. what man wouldn't fall head over heels- um feet? In love with her? blushing a deep shade of scarlet red, I shook my head, once again clearing the subjects from my mind. If I couldn't think about Dianne or my sister then who? I begin to get frustrated and bored until ban popped into my head. with his stupid silver, and his bloodthirsty eyes, and his tight leather clothes, that laced around his rippling muscles, and his soft, plump, lips- SHIT !!
I felt myself slip off of my pillow with a darker blush than before. I winced fearing the impact of the ground when I realized I hadn't hit it. I cracked open my eyes, only to cringe at the blinding sunlight. I froze however, when I heard the playful, flirtatious, familiar laughter.

                                                                                                  Helbram.