Chapter 2

"Ximena , what did your sister say."  I ask as I hoped on the high table to sit.

She walked over and stood between my legs, both of her hands palm my thighs "She was so happy , I never met someone who cares about someone else as much as you do."

Her hands began to rub the area it surrounded.

" your such a good person."

"Ximena." I say lowly.

"Yes Callie." She looks down at her hands that are still rubbing my jean covered thighs.

"Please just kiss me again."

I grab her face and push my lips on hers.

One of her hands abandoned my thigh as she holds my face.

After a while she puts her hands under my thighs and lifts me up.

"Okay wait." I say as I break the kiss "we shouldn't do this."

Her eyebrows scrunches up in confusion " why , because you not gay?"

"No, because we're in a church." I giggle as I jump out of her arms.

"You don't know how much I'm crying to get out of here." 'Mena chuckles.

I laugh as I look at her beautiful face "I never knew you liked me." I say gently as I play with a little of her hair.

"Callie I think everyone likes you."

Just so you guys know I'm not following the storyline of the show. I may take a few things that I think was cute or significant.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed , trust me I will be making these longer. Thanks for reading.