Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Fart in Mank's eyeball before he farts in yours...

ATTENTION:  I WROTE THIS STORY WITH MY BEZTEZT FREND CASSHOLE Xd xd we wrote it on a shared google doc. Have fun ;)

It was 15 years before you watched the children play in the sticky white pee, but you couldn't stop thinking about this one face you saw. He had glasses, big nostrils, and a slight smirk on his face that made him oh so sexy. You had to see him again.

"Boo boo baby make it rain sticky white pee in front of the apartment again," you whine to Kylo as he pounded your once tight anus. Kylo groans and rubs the back of his neck with his calloused hand, his other one gently pinching the bridge of his nose.

"FaggotPuss sweetanus, I know you love my sticky white pee, but sometimes it's tiring to cum so much. Like that time you made me fill up the olympic sized swimming pool? That was exhausting."

You pout and huff, crossing your tits angrily at him.

"You made me fill a hotel lobby with my pubes in one hour, though! And I did it!"

Kylo gets quiet and nods, sighing deeply. You look at his face and take in how old he really looks; there are bags full of lard under his eyes and cum dripping from his nose, 42 year old shit stains over his cataracts. He never bath showered, unless you count "standing under a 10,000 ton hippo after it was given a laxative" as a bath shower.

You pull him to out the door of your apartment and out into the front of the complex, immediately ripping off any clothes in the premises. He doesn't know your true intentions.

Not even waiting for him to get hard, you hop on his mighty fat cock and starting riding him while he's standing, eager to make the sticky white pee.

10 hours of straight sex later, he finally cums. The children instantly arrive at the front of the complex, drawn by the smell of sticky white pee. You scan the crowd, looking for the special face. There he is, licking the pee off his lips. SO sexy.

You quickly pull Kylo's floppy out of your destroyed hole and walk nudely to the boy with the smirk and glasses.

"So, you come here often?"

The boy nods as he falls to his knees like a dog and continues to lap at the sticky white mess, a few stray pubes lost in the white sea. You kneel next to him and spread your legs, plastering the white pee all over your vulva, slapping it to get him to lick it. He obeys and BITES YOUR VEGANA. YOU SHOUT AND KICK HIS FACE IN.

"YOU STUPID FREAK DON'T EVER TOUCH ME THAT WAY EVER AGAIN!"

Kylo hears you scream and sprints over in .1 second, even though he was 10 miles away.

"DON'T TOUCH MY SPERMUS MAXIMUS!" Kylo shoves the boy's whole head in his butthole, the smell promptly killing him.

The weird boy whimpers and scatters deeper into Kylo's organs while sighing about "The Doctor."

"...-sighs-," you hear him repeat.. That made you extra horny. You immediately jump in Kylo's anus after him, just to get the same experience. Then you realized something, you never asked for his name. You race after the boy, going 69 mph in Kylo's rectum. You can't see it, but he cums even more from this sensation. When you see the boys foot you caress it and wiggle your fingers on the rough, peeling flesh before asking his name.

"...Mank," he manages to mutter before being permanently sucked into the black hole that's been growing inside of him his whole life. Upon remembering this, Kylo stuck his whole arm in his butthole and pulled you out, his anal lips puckering and turning a bright green with glass and dye blonde hair. You stared and licked your lips.

"Now you're making me hungry my big fat sugar monkey baby... Wan date?"

Kylo sighs and shrugs, noting the doctor. Your eyes widen and you feel the color drain from your face as you turn your body to him. You slowly look up his form, his chest still wide, his hair still long and dark... But...

You look at his face. The smirk and the glasses and the wide nostrils... There was no black hole, he just absorbed Mank! You scream and twist like a snake, your body aching violently, memories from five minutes ago flooding your mind, it was overbearing. You felt your whole body tingle as everything went black.

Suddenly, a brand new, 88 inch HD tv falls from the sky on full volume and screams "BREAKING NEWS! KING HAROLD HAS JUST SHIT HIS PANTS AND DIED!" and then it explodes.

Your heart breaks. NO! Not King Harold, you cry loudly as you become engulfed in the flames which the TV brought upon you, saddened over the death of a hero.

You wake up abruptly from the distress caused by your idol dying, sitting up and stretching. You yawn and smile, seeing Kylo staring at you in admiration.

"You okay sweat hard?"

You nod and smile, your pussy wagging.

"Yes, just another wet dream."

"Sweaty guess what?" Kylo says with puppy dog balls where his eyes should be.

"What?" You guess, your clit shooting off in anticipation.

"I got us tickets......." Kylo trails off, making you wait for the news.

"To see what....?" You ask, your detached clit slithering around under the sheets like a lizard's tail when he drops it to confuse his predators.

"To ZIMBABWE!"

You involuntarily piss your pants, your pee a bright orange.

"No.. I can't... not after Bruce. What if one of the starving children grabs onto the plane and comes home with us?"

You think for a moment. You could have sworn she was from Kenya, but what did that matter? They were all from Egypt anyways, right? Kenya was in Egypt? And Zimbabwe is the capital of Kenya? ZIMBOOBEY xDDDD.

"You're right..." Kylo says, shooting himself in the head for being stupid. "I guess we'll just eat these for dinner."

You and Kylo have a romantic candle lit dinner, with the main course being plane tickets to Zimbabwe. To your surprise, it was flavored pickled moose hair, your favorite.