SasuNaru Coffe shop AU!- Coffee isn't the only thing that's hot.

It was a somewhat cool morning. It was just cool enough for a light jacket, but the coolness would wear off by the end of he day. Sasuke Uchiha didn't really ming though. He grabbed his thin black jacket while walking out the door to go to work. He worked at nice little quiet coffee shop just a few blocks away from his apartment. He liked it there. It always seemed to have this calming atmosphere whenever he walked inside and he liked it.

   He turned around to lock his apartment door. He also liked is apartment. It wasn't too big. It was just what he needed. It was a cozy little place with a neat little kitchen, one bedroom with a comfy enough bed, and a bathroom. It was simple;just what he needed. The walk to work didn't really take to long. He walked in the door to be hit by a very familiar scent of coffee beans and calming atmosphere. He emedetly walked to the back to retrieve his dark green apron and clock in.

   8:30am on the dot as usual. As he started walking back towards the front when he heard the voice of his manager- who was also the owner of the place.
"Sasuke! Get your duckbutt ass over and start takin' orders!" "Yes Miss Tsunede!" He replied while taking a notepad and pen out of his apron. He walked up the counter to start taking orders when he saw a regular walking up. "Hello Kakashi, how are you today? Would you like your regular, or would like something different today?" "Hello Sasuke, I'm doing fine today, just need my coffee to fully wake up. And yes, I would like the regular." Sasuke nodded and turned around to the coffee machine and started right away. A minute later he walked back to the counter with Kakashi's order. "Here you go. Now hurry up before you're late for work again," Sasuke said with a playful eye roll. He knew of Kakashi's habbets of being late to work. He honestly didn't know why or how he wasn't fired yet. "Thanks, and I'll try not to," Kakashi said before turning around and leaving for work.

   Sasuke watched as Kakashi disappeared thinking it was going to be a regular day at work. Boy was he WRONG. The next customer to walk in was a boy with blond hair. He had stunning blue eyes and looked to be around Sasuke's age. He also seemed to be in a bit of a rush. He almost tripped while walking up to the counter and looking at the menu to see what kind of coffee they had.

   Sasuke was busy taking in the scene and observing this blond boy that he didn't realize he was speaking to him. "Umm, hello...," The blond skwinted his eyes to see Sasuke's name tag "Sasuke, can I please have a vinalla latte" he spoke softly. Once Sasuke had broken out of his trance of staring from hearing his name, he looked down at his note pad. "Vinalla latte right?" "y-yes" he heard the blond stutter. He looked up to see the blond with a small hint of pink dusted across his cheeks. 'cute' he thought. Sasuke put the note pad back in apron and looked back at the blond still stunned by his beauty.

   "What's your name" Sasuke asked leaning across the counter. "W- what" "I asked what's your name" "Why do you need to know my name" "So I know who to make the order out to" Sasuke responded bluntly. "You're not from around here are you?" Sasuke asked. The blond just looked at him for a moment and responded with a no. "Well, maybe I could show you around the city sometime" Sasuke offered. He wondered why he did that, he usually doesn't do things like that for other people. Just something about this guy made him feel happy, by just being in his presence, and he wanted to know why. He did admit to himself that he thought this blond male was cute and quite attractive. It has been awhile since he's gone out with anybody so he figured why not.

   "T-thank you for the offer. My name's Naruto by the way. Naruto Uzumaki!" He said with a smile. "Sasuke Uchiha," Sasuke couldn't help but smile back. Naruto's smile was contagious. "You're cute" Sasuke stated making Naruto blush a deep red "t-thanks..." He replied becoming even more red by the second. He was so red you could mistake him for a red fox by this point.(hehe see what I did there). Sasuke turned around still smiling and blushing a little bit himself. He didn't mean to say that out loud, but whatever, it happened.

   After he got done making Naruto's coffee he wrote his name along with his phone number on the side of the cup. He handed Naruto his fresh hot coffee accidentally brushing finger tips. They both looked at each other and blushed for a second. Sasuke pulled his hand away first still looking into Naruto's eyes. "Damn........ coffee isn't the only thing that's hot" Naruto's eyes turned big and his cheeks burned an even darker red if possible. "Did I just say that out loud?!" Naruto asked a little humiliated. "You sure did" Sasuke replied crossing his arms over his chest and smirking a little. "I'm sor-" " Don't be. Besides, I think you're cute" he interrupted, his smirk only growing bigger. "Well I have to be going now! Bye Sasuke! I'll see you around!" Naruto said in a hurry. He almost forgot that he needed to meet up with is friend Lee to finish moving everything into his new apartment.

   "Yeah, just call me and I'll give you a tour of the city" he said while pointing at the coffee cup. Naruto looked at the cup in his hands seeing the number written on it instantly feeling happy. "Ok, thank you!" Naruto waved at Sasuke walking towards the door. "Hey Naruto," "Yeah?" "It's a date." "O-ok" Naruto stuttering a little smiling with a blush returning on his cheeks once again. Sasuke smiled back and watched him leave thinking about where he would take him first.

   "Finally your pathetic duckbutt ass got some! Now maybe you won't be so grumpy all the damn time!" "Oh shut the fuck up Miss Tsunede!"

    AN: Ok so that's my first oneshot! It was requested by my good friend The_world_is_great. I hope I did well and did not disappoint! Have a wonderful day/night wherever you are in the world! Love ya!
    PS: You should go read The_world_is_great Naruto fanfic! It is called Anbu:Shinigami. Go check it out!