Favours

"Gods Diana, I'm gonna regret this aren't I?" Percy said as the stood outside in a deserted alleyway, his hero cousin standing in front, a pout on her face.

"Just one or two missions to try it out. Please?" the Amazon refused to give in.

"Why do you even need me for this?" the green eyed boy countered.

"I want to add a protege to this team. I know you are not my protege but I think it would benefit the team to have your skills, we want to make them stronger for if the Light gets stronger," She pushed.

"Fine," he gave in, "but you owe me." Wonder Woman beamed at her cousin and turned to the blank area of brick wall beside her and pushed a brick. It slid to the side as a panel began to scan her. Percy flinched when it started to scan him as well.

Wonder Woman -03   Riptide B-10 (I know that this is Tempest's designation but this is what it would be if he was to join before him)

"Really? That's creative." Percy deadpanned.

"Would you rather Wonder Boy?" 

"Isn't that Batman's protege's name?"

Wonder Woman laughed, "Robin's nickname is Boy Wonder." "Oh"

She led them through the room that looked like it was to hold supplies for other heroes to the mechanical circle-tube-thing in the wall. "This is called a zeta-tube," she explained, "It acts as a transporter for the league and team. Don't worry it won't attract monsters. You will have to use it to get into the mountain. Follow me," She then walked forward and was engulfed in a bright light. Percy hesitantly following.

Wonder Woman -03 Riptide B-10

----------------------------------------------- A/N -----------------------------------------------

Exams are finally over!!! now I have time to write things like this. I honestly got the inspiration while studying for my IB physics exam (I have a bigger one worth 80% of my mark next semester... I'm gonna die!). Hope you all enjoy and remember to comment ( I need to know how I fucked up).

P.S. I'm not really good at these. So... Bye