kidnapped

Dark P.O.V

I asked my little kitten if she wanted a shower and she agreed so when we got in and the water was hitting our body's I pined her agents the wall and started to search for her sweet spot again, when I found it I started to bit and suck at it, I pined her hands above her head and kissed her roughly.

Your P.O.V

He started to rub my slit and I screamed his name "d..DARK mmm" I was a moaning mess I didn't even notice that he got a knife and bent me over and rubs my pussy faster and when I screamed his name he dug the knife into my back and marked a big D on my back to show other demons that I was his.

Time skip made by Anti

We get out of the shower and head back to sleep after a hour or so dark was fully past out and I was hungry so I headed down stairs to get some food, I looked all over the kitchen and their was nothing to eat so I called up a pizza place and got my favourite pizza, after a hour the pizza guy came and I gave him the money and went back inside after the first bite I took of my pizza I started to black out and I heard a voice say in a static voice " Your mine now kitty dark won't fine you and he won't even try to".......

-------------------------------------------------------------
Wow another chapter done hope u all have had a great new year so far, and I wonder who is the new character in the book well we'll find out in the next book bue bye xx