Chapter 5~ Lesson 1

Kat's POV

Today is my first day of training. My test administer told me not to let anyone know I'm Divergent. She said the leaders of the faction i join will kill me. "Today you will be learning how to shoot a gun then you will learn how to fight" Six says. She is not a intimidating as Four but she can probably scare the living crap out of people. Six looks kinda familiar but i don't know why.

                       Adam's POV

Kat is such a little stiff. She thinks she knows everything. She also seems to talk to Four and Six a lot. It's like she knows their secrets. Four glares at me as he hands me a gun. I think he is jealous that I have a chance with Six. Six probably only wants to be friends with him. I decide to do something to make Four snap. "what" yawn "does" yawn "shooting" yawn "a gun" yawn "have to" yawn "do with" yawn "being" yawn "brave" I say and begin to yawn again when Six comes behind me. Oh maybe she's gonna kiss me. She puts the barrel of her gun to my head and I stop mid yawn.

"you're holding a fully loaded gun stop sleeping and act like it or you can stand in front of the target while Four throws knifes at you're head" she yells in my ear. I see Four smirk. He sent her to do his dirty work.

                 Tobias' POV

Tris just amazed me. I smirk and Adam sees me because he glares at me. Tris takes the gun away from Adam's head. I sigh. "close your mouth or you're gonna catch flies" Tris says to Adam and smirks. She walks over to me and we make sure no one is looking. I kiss her forehead.

"you wanna shoot" i ask. She nods. I smile and she smiles back.

"i hate that we can't just kiss" she whispers.

"i do too" i say. She sighs and we notice the initiates looking at us. I roll my eyes and Tris slaps me.

"sorry had to talk to Four about something" she says. She grabs a gun and puts a bullet in the chamber.

"Six is going to demonstrate"  i say and Tris gets in position.

                       Tris' POV

I inhale, then aim, then exhale, then shoot. I hit the middle of the target. I walk over to Tobias. The initiates start shooting. I poke Tobias' arm. He looks at me. I smile. He laughs. I keep bugging him until he death glares me. I laugh. He looks at the time "LUNCH" he yells and the initiates run out of the room. When all the initiates leave Tobias grabs my hips and kisses me. I kiss back and he pushes me against the wall. We hear the door open and spring apart. Kat walks in. We both sigh. She gives us a "go back to what you were doing" look. Adam walks in and Tobias death glares him. I sigh and realize my hair is kinda messed up and I'm up against the wall. Tobias looks at me and laughs. I roll my eyes. Kat walks out and Adam looks at me and Tobias. I sigh and lean against the table next to me.

"what happened in here" he says eyeing me and Tobias. Tobias laughs.

"kid i don't think you have any right to know" Tobias says. Adam rolls his eyes and leaves. I fix my hair and i grab Tobias' arm and pull him to lunch we sit with Zeke, Shauna and the initiates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~ what do you think?