Untitled Part 1

There was an assembly on why you shouldn't eat Tide Pods, so the Parkway kids had to stay at the school. Dandy rolled his eyes in the back of his head, "The ghetto Parkway kids always take our lunch table." Jimmy sighed, "I guess we'll just have to rush like beasts to get there." When Dandy and Jimmy got to lunch, Max Greenfield and Colton Haynes were sitting at THEIR table. Dandy narrowed his eye, "What IS this?" Max Greenfield replied, "My twin sister goes to Parkway and he's sitting with us." Dandy said, "Okay?? But why are you at OUR table?" Dandy figured he wouldn't get a coherent answer so he gave up and sat on the floor. The Parkway kids flocked in. Andrew sashayed in and sat next to Andy, "Hi. I'm Andy." Andy gave him side eye and finished eating his delicious tortellini. Versace waddled in and sat at a table alone. He was so depressed because he failed his programming midterm. Meanwhile, Ricky Martin and Donatella were feuding. They ran a poll on Instagram to see who smelled more like ass. It was a tie. The Countess went up to Andrew, "Hey, do you wanna be one of my thousands of bfs?" Andrew responded, "Nah. I'm busy waiting for my "friend". I only hang out with him because he does my EdPuzzles." Ronnie limped in and sat next to Andrew, "Hi Andy!" Andrew tried to act like he didn't hear him. Colton Haynes scoffed and pointed to Ronnie, "Don't tell me that's your sister." Max Greenfield turned real red faced, "No..." It was time for the assembly. Amazon Eve was in charge of it. She got in the front of the gym, "Hey y'all. Don't eat Tide Pods!" Everyone was too busy on their phones. Andrew got in the front of the room, "Did you hear that guys? She said to all eat Tide Pods!" The only person who did was Desiree. The day ended with everyone hitting the nae nae during PLT.