Emmy Award winner's dorky jokes

Your POV:

It was WAY too warm in the club, there were WAY too many people and I felt WAY too claustrophobic in there. I shouted to Emily that I was gonna step outside for a second and I stepped through the door and went round the corner to the back exit of the building. I took a few deep breaths, cooling myself down while searching through Instagram on my phone when I saw a woman in the corner of my eye. She was wearing a cute red dress and a black blazer that showed off her petite waist perfectly. My eyes travelled up to her face. 

"HOLY SHIT! Your Sarah Fucking Paulson!!" At first she looked slightly scared from my abrupt outburst, but then chuckled at my geekiness. I ran over to her in an awkward fashion, because I can't run in heels and because I was desperately trying not to look too desperate.

 "Hey, I would say 'hi! I'm Sarah' but it seems you already know that," she smiled, God! She's even more stunning in real life I thought to myself, staring into her eyes which had a slight twinkle in them when she laughed. "Yeah I do actually, how could you tell?" I joked, praying to god this stupidly gorgeous, talented woman would find me funny. And she laughed. Wow. I just made Sarah Paulson laugh. 

"I love your dress by the way, it shows all the right stuff in all the right places," Sarah winked, chuckling some more as I felt my cheeks turn bright red " So, you know my name but I don't know yours." She said, raising one perfectly arched eyebrow. "Oh, right- God! Sorry, I'm Y/N," I said, pathetically stumbling over my words. "Well hi there, Oh Right God Sorry I'm Y/N." Could this woman be any cuter?! I think to myself, laughing at this Emmy Award winner's dorky jokes.