Chapter 1 - Coffee Shop

Your eyes rested on a single black mug, emptied of its contents. The scent of coffee lingered around you as you sat inside the small almost empty shop hiding from the rain, the door opened and the small bell noise rang throughout the store as a boy walked in. His black jacket and jeans were soaked from the rain and he sighed as he dragged a hand through his hair.

"Welcome, what would you like to order?"The waitress questioned

He mumbled something to her and she smiled taking his money before walking off to make the coffee. Your eyes wondered back to the coffee cup as you pushed out from your chair, putting the cup on the table of dirty cups.

"Here you go sir"The brunette waitress smiled to him

You turned to the door looking out at the still heavy rain before taking your seat once again, sliding your phone from your pocket.

"Can I sit here?"

You looked up into his brown eyes as he smiled, nodding silently as you couldn't help but smile back.

"Why would you want to sit here though, the stores basically empty"You questioned

"Ahhh.."He looked aimlessly above your head making you turn, "I'm not sure, I just felt like I needed too I guess"

He laughed shortly, a squeaking noise coming out making you smile, a laughing noise escaping your lips.

"Well I'm (y/n) (l/n)"You smiled extending a hand

"Nice to meet you- I'm Kim Seokjin"He said shaking your hand happily before picking up his coffee with both hands, "oh but just call me Jin!"

"Okay Jin, just call me (Y/N)."You giggled

"Okay (y/n)"He smiled goofily, his drenched hair dripping onto the wooden floorboards slowly

Your eyes looked down to your phone, the photo of the drink you had brought and the rain on the city's roads waiting to be put on your media, you opened Instagram and uploaded the photos before glancing back up to Jin.

"What are you doing here anyways?"You asked

"I needed to escape the rain- and I wanted coffee"He answered

"Me too"You shuffled in your seat

The rain had finally slowed outside as Jin emptied his cup, he sat back down across from you as the rain stopped completely.

"I need to go now- I've got things to do"You mumbled in a rush

You smiled as you packed your backpack, sitting the chair under the table and beginning to walk towards the door.

"Bye Ji-"You were caught off guard at the door, his hand wrapped around your wrist to stop you

"S-Sorry can we exchange numbers? Before you leave?"He questioned

You said your hand into your pocket pulling out your phone as he did the same, copying his number into your contacts.

"See you around Jin"You smiled

He smiled back as you closed the coffee shop's door walking down the busy streets your phone buzzing in your hand.

Jin☕️:
See you around (Y/N)!

You smiled as you put your phone away continuing to walk between the masses of people.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Coffee Shop
Word count: 522
Date Written: 25-01-18