Chapter 1- The meeting

I'm getting over Writer's block. I may not have good descriptions and may have shitty ways of writing. But I got a good idea and a story that might be good and long. But it might be slow at the beginning, just give it 5 chapters minimum before quitting. And I like to write long chapters, but as you might see, that failed. 

*****************************************

"Yo, Brett." I called and I sat on one hip and put one hand on my hip and waited for him. He wraped up with his friends, who wink at him, and walked over to me.

"How ya doing, Jasmine?" He said cooly.

"Fine. You?" I replied politly. 

"Great." He leaves me in an awkward moment.

"Oh, well... I've been meaning to talk to you about," I pause to make up something. I just wanted to be with him, that's all. "That school project that we have in English. What are you doing?" He looks a tad bit disappointed.

I look over his tall, muscular body. He ways wearing a tight Calvin Klein shirt that clinged to his body comfortably. He had a football hooked in one arm and another shoved in his blue jean pocket. He had the bluest blue eyes ever imagined. They were bluer than a clear, sparkling lake. All his muscles were ripped and bulging and from past expierences, STRONG! He could lift someone as heavy as me like a rag doll. And I'm not under 130 pounds. He had a stong, defined jaw line with a cute little nose on his face. His brown shaggy hair was smooth and had something our school calls, 'brookie flip,' a tiny flip over front bangs that must constantly require an average sized, sexy head flip. 

"Oh yeah. I've been meaning to talk to you to. But yea, for the project I'm doing Horace. How 'bout you?" He starts to rub his arm and his arm muscles BULGE!

"I've got the famous poet, Virgil." I complained.

"Nice." Then we stood there just staring at each other like idiots. But to me, at least, I just stood staring at those blue eyes scanning them for anything. They were the gates to his mind and heart and just as they were about to open, one of his jock friends comes over. 

"Well, that's my cue to go. Later!" I called. Disrupted in the moment. SO CLOSE!

I race home and get my phone that charged all day during school. I punched in the password and texted my BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE, Adele.

Me: GUESS WHAT? <3

I got an immediate response.

Adele: something about Brett? Tell me, tell me, tell me.

Me: YES!!! We shared a moment!

Adele: Ohh. Gimme dets.

Me: So he did the arm rub and the disappointment when I started talking about school. Then we didn't talk about anything else. Then we stared at each other till one of his SOB friends walks over and RUINS IT COMPLETLY!

Adele: Awesome and Fuck those jocks. You know them.

Me: and still can't get used to them.

Adele: Well, BRB. Go txt Brett and try to get something out of him.

Me: K. Bye!

I texted Brett. He did say he had something to talk about.

Me: How's it going?

Brett: Like life. I always like his clever ways to respond.

Me: What was it you wanted to talk to me about earlier?

Brett: Nothing. I can tell you later.

Me: Please. m(-.-)m

Brett: Fine. Meet me at my locker before school at 7:00.

Me: O..k...

Brett: trust me. 

Me: But neither of us are ever there that early

Brett: Well, it wouldn't hurt, would it?

Me: Nope.

I waited all night for this. No one is at school that early. Who knows what he wants to tell me secretly.

I got to his locker at exactly 6:58. I wait.... I wait.... I wait... I wait... The minutes drag on to a day. Each second is one school day. I watch my clock tick then a year later it would tock. And I'm pretty sure my clock is working properly. By 7:30 He still hasn't shown up to school, much less meet me. I try to call him, but his phone must be turned off. I wait there for an hour before I head off to class. I didn't even see him in my science or history class, the two classes I have with him. I wonder what happened. Make me come to school early then bail. And some strange reason... I don't think he is sick.