Chapter 3- Cowgirl and Ninja

I've gotten to know Maggie these past few days, and managed to charm my way into being friends with her. Mostly because we both have similar goals. "Come on, Maggie. I know you want to find Glenn, but why can't we just settle down somewhere for awhile?" Sasha begged for us to stop.

Maggie and I were walking beside each other at the same pace. I kept looking forward. "We can't settle down, not until I find Glenn."

"I don't wanna be somewhere with a roof over my head, while Tara could be somewhere in the cold with no cover."

"I agree with Y/n." Maggie looked more determined than I was.

Bob stopped us. "Hey, I get it, you want to find the ones you love. We can't do that if you overdo it. Do you think Glenn or Tara would like finding you hurt or unhealthy or even bit? We need to stop for the night. If we aren't rested enough, we can't focus. If we're unfocused, that gives someone else, or a walker, a better chance to kill us."

"You know, Bob, you're right. If Glenn saw me like this, he'd be throwing a fit."

"Yeah, I agree. Ok, you win, Bob. Let's find a place to chill at."

*********

I can't sleep. I look over and see Maggie is packing up. She's gonna sneak away. I grabbed my bag and gun and decide to follow her. I managed to for ten minutes, but she stopped. "Y/n, I know you're following me. Go back with them."

I ran up to Maggie. "I'm not letting you go alone. You need someone to watch your back. Besides, you've grown on me these past few days."

"Y/n, I don't want to put you in danger."

"We're always in danger. But I'm the only one who understands."

"Fine, let's go."

*********

"Hey, Cowgirl, we should stop here."

"Why's that, Ninja?"

"Did you just call me ninja?"

"It's the best I can do at the moment. Now tell me why we should stop here."

I chuckled. "I can see the look of regret in your eyes. Before you go whining to me, I heard Sasha talking to Bob. She wants to settle down. She wants a high and secure place. This building fits the description."

"We've got a few hours on them. It'll take awhile."

"Well, then let's kill time. Let's clear out the walkers in the building, then we'll wait for her."

*********

I heard someone in the building. I looked up and saw Sasha was here. I went to say something, but walkers began to surround me. Since I was on the bus, it was no problem. "Y/n, is that you!"

"Yeah, it is. Get down here and help us!" I jumped down on the other side and picked up a metal pipe. I bashed in skulls until I felt two people stand behind with their backs touching mine.

We killed the group of walkers in a jiffy. "Are you two ok?"

I leaned over and put my hands on my knees. "Never better, you?"

"Same here." I brought Sasha into a hug.

"It's good to see you."

"Yeah, Y/n new you'd stop here, so we waited for you."

"Thanks, now let's go catch up with Bob." We jogged on the tracks, following Sasha. In about ten minutes, we caught up to Bob.

We slowed down to a walk. "Hey, Bob, wait up!" He turned around and smiled when he saw us. All three of us walked to him he embraced us in a hug.

We came upon another Terminus sign. Maggie found a dead body and wrote in blood: Glenn, go to Terminus. Maggie, Bob, Sasha, and Y/n.

I wrote in blood beside it: Tara, go to Terminus, I'm with them. I made sure to draw an arrow to everyone else's names.

I stood back and smiled. We walked down the tracks until we came upon a tunnel. "It'll take to long to go around. We have to go through."

"Let's go, then." I lead the way, using my flashlight.