Chapter 2: Pancakes And A Way Out Of This Mess

I woke up the next morning with an excruciating headache. Great, its almost like a hangover from a bad party, except the hangover is going to last the rest of my life and the party is my arangged husband.

Memories of yesterday's afternoon rolled through my head, like one of those drama-comedy movies, where the main character hated her parents because they trap her in a big mess. I mean, thats exactly how i felt. I remember that high pitched scream that left my lips, and then a series of heated arguments, before being dragged out by security, where a cab was waiting for me outside. The last thing my parents said to me would leave any child in a mess. I mean, they want me to marry someone I've  never met before, i mean NEVER MET.
What if he ends up being a creep or something, as if i care that he's good for the company. My brother was supposed to be responsible for that role.

With a huff, i finally decided to roll out of bed. I headed straight to my closet, i needed something to wear. I was going to see my parents again that day, and i was determined to make sure this arrangement would never, ever actually happen.

I took a full look at my reflection on my full-length mirror. I decided to wear my favorite red dress from realisation par it had tiny little flowers on it, with ruffly thin straps. I paired that with a layer of gold necklaces and my white nike cortez's.
Since it was still chilly outside, i finished the whole look with my oversized denim jacket. Satisfied with my outfit, i headed out of my apartment.

When i arrived outside, a white car was parked at the front, a guy with sunglasses lowered the car window, waving his hands at me, signalling for me to head his way.
I stepped into the car, and decided to drive over to Two Hands first, to get a decent meal in.

I walked into my favorite little cafe, with a smile plastered on my face. I loved the enviorment in there, everybody was just so smiley that you couldn't help but smile in return. I found a little table for two at the corner of the store and made my way over to it.
I'd just finished ordering my food, when a shadow emerged, covering any light from the glass doors ahead. I looked up from my table and found myself face-to-face with none other than Jake Turner. Ugh, great way to ruin the mood.

"What do you want Jake?", i remarked, annoyance clearly lacing my words.

Jake Turner is a player, theres just no other way to say it. He attended my school back when i was a freshman. He was friends with my brother, which doesn't make me like him any better. He was never mean to me, but the thought of him being with a different girl every other day, kinda gives a negative impression on you.
He was definitely attractive, with dark brown hair, that curled a little at the edges, honey brown eyes and smile lines that crinkled around his eyes when he talked. But being attractive, doesn't mean I'm supposed to like him. Right?

"Hey you're Bella right? Harry's sister?"