Turn left or turn right?

Mismatch of opinions and misunderstandings between parents and children, secretive children, suspicious parents are considered as some "natural" teenage syndromes. However, we remain aloof towards the fact that smoke never arises without fire and everything comes with a reason. What we term as natural syndromes aren't really "natural" but the sour fruits of the seeds of communication gap. As growing children , we tend to have a bubble of curiosities within us which are bound to burst at a certain age. After traveling for 13 kms , in life , we turn left in dire need of answers and bump into some strangers whom we later call friends. We confide in them and find the human Wikipedia to our questions. But what we are unaware of is that they are also wanderers with the same curiosities and in search of the destination. The journey is futile and we have to bear the repercussions in due course. Now imagine turning right and bumping into a familiar sight, too-uncool-for-me humans who happen to be our parents. We turn away from them because we have a deceptive image engraved in our minds. This is where the journey takes a wrong turn. They are the guides we need to reach our destination but instead we choose those who are still exploring the paths. We fathom to understand that they have already travelled those roads, they're more aware about the horns on this path and they'll be the ones protecting us from being pricked by one of those horns. All that is needed is the water of trust and the nourishment of communication to make the journey a fruitful one. Always remember to turn right in the journey of life to cherish it for a lifetime.

______________________

Please let me know your reviews and if you're kind enough please leave a like, comment and follow here as well

https://thoughtsonfingers.wordpress.com/2018/01/26/turn-left-or-turn-right/