Dodger Game

Sydney POV
I was on my couch waiting for my friend to come over so we can get ready together for the Dodgers game she told me that our seats are right next to the Dodgers dugout I was excited because we have a good view of the field and I'm also scared that I might make eye contact with Cody. I was talking to my mom the night before and she thinks me going to game is a sign for me and Cody to come together and talk things out I told her yeah maybe but I doubt.

My friend Sierra finally came over and now its time for us to get ready for the Dodgers game I was excited for the game because I am a big Dodgers fan but also I'm scared I'm make eye contact with Cody but then I'm thinking to myself he probably won't remember me or anything because its been a long time since we saw each other so I'm kind of nervous but I'm trying to hide it so Sierra won't start questioning me. I go in my closet and get my white
Dodgers nike tshirt some jeans and my white converse and my Dodgers bomber jacket.

 I go in my closet and get my white Dodgers nike tshirt some jeans and my white converse and my Dodgers bomber jacket

(Sydney Outfit)

(Sydney Outfit)

I change into my outfit and do my hair and makeup and wait for Sierra to change so we can start heading out. She changed and got ready and now its time to go to this game and see if I come face to face with Cody Bellinger. We get in my car and I drive to the stadium and Sierra tells me "maybe we will get on the big screen because when famous people go they show all of them on the big screen and your pretty famous so you might get on it". I laugh and tell her " I doubt it Sierra I'm not that famous". Then she gives me like a really look and tells me "Yes you are you are Sydney Delgado famous model your always doing photoshoots and walking runaways and now you have your Youtube channel and your going to start vlogging and start up your own clothing line your a well known model you model for American Eagle, Hollister, H&M Levis and so much more watch I bet your going to be on the big screen". I just laugh and continue driving.

After a 20 minute drive we finally get to Dodger Stadium. Were walking to the gates and now its time and see what will happen. 

Cody POV 

I love Friday night games especaially after its firework show I love watching them from field with guys and their wives or girlfriends even though I feel left out most of the time. Right now im on the field warming up and signing autographs while I was signing a ball I look to give it back to the little kid and I see these 2 girls walking down and this girl wearing a jacket she was so beautiful and I get look at her face and she looked like this girl that I knew in high school this girl kind of looks like Sydney Delgado but it cant be her she like disappear after high school and no one heard of her or about her after high school. I went to go throw lightly with Corey and I keep looking at her and Corey noticed and tells me "Who do you keep looking and staring at". I tell him "at that girl she looks like a girl that went to high school with me her name is Sydney Delgado". Then he tells me " The girl use to bully". I tell him "yeah her". He tells me "There is 1 in million chances that would be her how about after the game we go to her a talk to her and we ask her". I tel him "okay fine".

Sydney POV

*later on in the game*

Its the bottom of the 5th inning and the dodgers are leadin 4-0 and right now its the bottom of the line up batting and through out the game Cody kept staring at me and it was the stare like he knows who I am or I remind him of someone but usually during the bottom of the 5th inning this were they put the famous people on the big screen and they starting doing that and I was looking at the screena and it said famous people at Dodger stadium so far I didnt come out right when I thought thought guess what happen yes i was on the big screen and it said fashion model/YouTube star Sydney Delgado. I just smiled and waved hi and then the camera came off of me and look over to the dugout and I see Cody and suprisly Corey also with a shock face looking at me.

Cody POV

I was looking at the big screen because I like to see what famous people come to Dodger Stadium and the last person I didnt expect to be someone me and Corey were shock the girl i was looking at it is Sydney Delgado adn she changed a lot and now she is a model and YouTube Star me and Corey look at her shocked and she looks at us and her she did a half smile and I was still in shocked she changed alot she doesnt look like how she look in high school she freakin beautiful i was taken back and its true what they be careful of who you make fun of she got up and walked up the steps I look at her and check out her body and she is the defenition of slim thick she lost a lot of weight and she has nice thighs and nice butt omg i was losing it and i could feel something coming up omg i have to talk to her after the game. I told Corey and he said "you have to talk to her after the game".

Sydney POV

It was the end of the game Dodgers won 6-0 and me and Sierra were standing up from our seats and enjoying the fireworks and then I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around and I come face to face with him none other than Cody Bellinger then he says "Hey Sydney do you remember me". I tell him "yes i do remember you Cody Bellinger we went to high school together". He tells me "yeah its been years you look wow Sydney i cant even express it". I was even mad or anything its like i forgot what he did to me I'm over it and i saw something i didnt expect to say "your still good looking as you were in high school". We both smile and he tells me "hey can i get your number maybe we can meet up and catch up".  Without hestitation i tell him "yeah sure here it is".  We exchange numbers and hugged each other bye and Sierra tells me "for him to be your bully you werent mean to him or anything you defenitely have a crush on him". I tell her " I gotten over it now and you see the change i went through and I always had a crush on him since high school". I smiled saying that and Sierra tells me "Then this means something its sign but if you guys become a thing remember let him win you over and show you he is different". I tell her " I know". And smile and I thought coming face to face was going to be different than how it went.