Part 13

Here is part 13.

Ariana just got finished getting dressed, and finished putting on her make up, getting ready for what she's been planning all day for John and his family.

She admired herself in the mirror, looking pretty girly. Just what she was going for.

After having a little snack she walked out the door and got in the cab en route to the hospital.

Meanwhile

"Your ma's been quiet ever since she saw you land on your head." said John's father, John Cena Sr.

John's mother and four brothers were waiting in the hallway.

"I know dad. I hate seeing her all depressed." John replied.

"How much longer will you be doing this to yourself?" his father asked.

"Why are you asking me that?" John wondered.

"Your mother and I just hate to see you constantly getting hurt. And the injuries you've suffered the past 16 years." his father wondered.

"It's what I love to do dad. I know the risks going into the ring every single night." John said. "But I will tell you this, even if I do retire from in ring competition, I will never retire from the WWE completely." he added, sounding confident.

They chatted for a few more minutes before they heard commotion coming from the hallway.

"What's going on?" John asked his father. "Don't know. I'll go see what it is." his father replied before heading out the door.

"Son. You won't believe who just showed up." he heard his father say from outside his room.

His eyes went wide when he saw his father reappear with Ariana Grande, arm in arm.

"It was nice to meet you Mr.Cena." Ariana said before sliding her way into John's arms.

"So I see you've met my father." John replied to Ari.

"He seems like a nice guy." she said.

"You're not the first person who's said that." John said.

"I've been meaning to ask you." "What did the doctor say about your injury? Did he say when you'll be able to wrestle again?" she asked.

"See that's the thing." John said.

Ariana suddenly looked up at John. "What. You won't be able to wrestle anymore?" she asked, tears starting to show in her eyes.

"No. Nothing like that. He said I'd be good to wrestle in a couple months. But..." John replied.

"But what?" she asked.

"I've been thinking about hanging up the boots. Or sneakers, in this case." he said, chuckling.

Ari's eyes went wide. "What? Why?" she wondered.

"It's just I think my time is up. I have nothing left to prove. And I don't know if my body is willing to take the punishment anymore." he answered.

"Oh that's too bad. Because I was kind of hoping to team up with you someday." Ariana said.

"I didn't know that." he said. "I'll see if we can make it happen." John said.

Ariana brought her head up and gave John a peck on the lips. "Promise?" she begged.

John kissed her back. "I promise." he said.

"Well I should go. Let you get back to your family." Ari replied.

"Call me." she cooed before leaving.

Sean Cena, one of John's brothers, walked in a few moments later with a grin on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" John asked Sean.

"So. You two are dating?" Sean asked.

"What are you talking about?" John shot back.

"Oh don't pretend you don't know what I mean. I saw you two all lovey dovey." Sean replied.

"I swear if you say anything-" John started.

Sean held up his hands. "Whoa, chill bro. I was just playing. Besides I'm happy for you. Hope you two live happily ever after." Sean said, giving his older brother two thumbs up.

Well there was Part 13. Part 14 coming soon.