Rescue

-You-

You felt numb inside.

That's all you can feel as you stared blankly down at your feet,covered in a pool of blood.

Your blood.

You can feel the stinging pain from the deep cuts from your arms and legs but you ignored it.

You didn't even cried for help anymore since you already know that they won't find you in time,it's already too late for you to be saved.

You felt tears falling out from your eyes and onto your lap but you just don't care anymore. You heard the door open and closed.

You heard footsteps coming closer to you until you could see shoes stopped infront of you,stepping onto the pool of blood.

You felt your hair being tugged backwards really hard as you yelp in pain,trying to break free but the grip is too strong for you.

Lacy gave you a sinister grin as she tugged on your hair more. You gritted your teeth,giving her a death glare. She pouted.

"Awwwe,why aren't you screaming and crying for help anymore? It's no fun that way."

"Fuck off." You hissed.

"No can do~ you're staying here until Namjoon get's here...if he could even find this place of course." She said before she let's go of your hair,letting your head fall back down.

"He only has two hours left before I'll completely go and do whatever I want with you." She smiled sadistically. You kept silent as you looked away from her.

"Hmmm,should I torture you more? I'm bored." She asked to herself as she started to walk circles around you. She then stopped walking for a while before she giggled.

"I know! We're gonna play I think it was called the knife game,I'm not too sure but since I'm rather tired at waiting so...." You watched with a shaking figure as she approached a table with different kinds of knifes and other weapons.

Her back was facing you so you can't see what she picked. After a few minutes,she finally pick one as she raised it up in the air,grinning ear to ear.

She started walking slowly towards you with a kitchen knife in hand as you started to whimper,struggling hard in your seat. You felt your right hand being forced to be sprawled out infront of her.

"N-no..! Please! DON'T!" You cried,shaking your head side to side as you stared at her in fear. She just smiled at you before stabbing the knife between the gap of your index and middle finger. You flinched.

"You should be glad,I'm still going easy on you because of how Namjoon still wanted you alive." She said bitterly.

She started to play the knife with your fingers until she 'accidentally' stabbed the knife to your ring finger,blood oozing out from your finger as you cried out.

"Oops. I guessed I used a lot more force that I should." She said,giggling.

Tears are already streaming from your eyes as you struggled to get the knife free from your ring finger.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk. You shouldn't do that if I were you." You ignored her as you kept on trying. You heard her sighed.

"Fine,you asked for it." She said,chuckling darkly. You felt the knife got pulled out from your finger.

Before you could even pull your hand back,you felt the top of your hand being stabbed violently causing you to scream out loud. Your right hand,
shaking as blood ooze right out of the wound that she caused.