chapter 30

Here we are sitting down on the sofa with Camila cuddled up into my side, like she has been the fast few days. Everything has taken such a huge effect on her, she has hardly spoken to me at all. All she does is stare at the wall or at me for a while before looking back at the wall again. Seeing her like this is absolutely terrible, I miss the goofy side of her; I know it won't come back until we get y/n back. That's if we do, and I will make sure I will.

Right now I'm waiting for Tori to get here so we can talk about our plans, and what exactly happened to us back in the woods. I have an idea of what happened I'm just hoping it actually isn't what I am thinking. I don't want to think that way, all I should think about is that she is alive, her heart is still beating. They can't kill her, even if they dissembled her body, she will just end up regrowing from the tar in the unspeakable forest. They know this so they wouldn't be dumb enough to do that because she would have been able to escape from them. Though angels have been proven to be that dumb in the past.

All of a sudden Tori teleports in front of us and gives Camila a gentle smile. my eyes divert down to her, to see her tearing up a little. I sigh softly and kiss the top of her head to remind her that I am here for her and she is not alone in all this. That tends to be something she forgets. She thinks it is her against the world; no one will be able to help her, every time that happens she is wrong and deep down she knows so but would never admit it to herself. I will find away to change her point of view on this. I will always be here so will, so will Tori and Ally. We have so many followers we will never be alone in anything, even if we wanted to. There is no escaping that truth no matter what we do.

"Hey Tori. You know that feeling I told you me and Camila experienced, do you know what that was?" I ask not really wanting to know the answer to it, yet I have to. "Yes I do actually, I did some research in the ancient texts to find this and its pretty interesting actually." she nods with a big smile on her face. 

I know she wants to explain exactly what it is and what causes it, but all I want to know is what it means. However she looks so happy and proud of herself for finding this information, I think I will let her explain to her hearts content. The only things I have to discuss with her is the people she can get in contact with, so they can help us win this fucking war. 

"Okay go on." "Ok so it had said there was actually a vampire and a werewolf in the past that had shared a mate. It was about five years after the whole incident with your families happened. They all got along peacefully in hiding with the human that they had turned into a hybrid. The connection between the three of them was so strong, it made each of them stronger then they have ever been but there were side effects to this. When ever the hybrid was pained emotionally and physically the other two would feel It like it was happening to them instead. They always had to fight to keep their mate alive, but when they where fighting and the hybrid got hurt the pain was agonising. Everything their mate felt they felt it just as much. It came a day where the hybrid went hunting by itself, and came across you Lauren, since you was hunting for seeing as you was made aware that there was a hybrid in the woods. You had ripped out its heart then stabbed it with a sliver stake killing it. The whole time it's mates could feel every single bit of it, even more so when you tore out the hybrids heart. So in conclusion it shows that, that pain you two was experiencing, was the feeling of them ripping y/n heart out." she explains making sure she has covered everything that is necessary for us to know.

After she had finished Camila stands up and walks out the room with her head down, sniffling  to herself. My eyes follow her making sure she gets out the room okay, also with concern. "I had a suspicion that it was the case of that is what we felt, but I didn't expect to find that out. So since the sharing the pain had just started it means our bond has gotten stronger to a point we are even more so connected?" I question not completely understanding what that means.

"Yes. It also gives you the ability to unleash your true strength that you haven't been able to access before, it was always there but she has managed to complete you. You all make yourselves stronger but t does come with a price as you both know now." I nod and start discussing my plans with her. 

________

Here's another one for you lot. I've really been enjoying updating ad I'm trying to be continuous as much as I can. anyway sorry for any mistakes I love you kittens xxxxxxx