24 Coffee

Jinri (You) POV

"Lain...Lain..." You knocked at her door.

"Yup?" She said.

"Here's your magazines." You said.

She smiled meaningfully at you.

"Don't give me that smile, we didn't do it yet." You said turning red.

"Really? I was going to the bathroom last night when I heard... 'ahhh jungkook it feels good'" she said.

You sat quickly and buried your head in your arms.

"It was that loud?" You said.

"Don't worry. It was only heard in our floor which means. I'm the only one who heard it." She said.

"Why are you returning this by the way?" She asks.

"Jungkook... is having a hard time with me being... asking about it." You said.

"I was thinking about that. I'm really sorry. He also told me when we quote and quote dated. I really didn't mean to bring it up that day." She said.

"Do guys look for other girls if they can't get it from you?" You asked.

"Look Jinri, I love to offer you advices but Jungkook's right. I think I'm doing more harm that good. Besides, I never dated a guy before."

"Where is he by the way?" She asks.

"He went back to his dorm." You answered.

"Ohhh... girl time! Do you want to eat. I'm starving..."

--

We were sitting in a restaurant when two familiar faces came in. Figures, they also go to this place you suggested because of Jungkook.

"Jinri... Lain... can we share the table?" It was my brother who happens to be in the same restaurant. Only instead of his bunnykins, it was Taehyung who was with him.

Jinri and I were glad that we would at least not pay for dinner. But nervous that they will ask something and blew up our entire charade.

Only it's the opposite. Both of them are avoiding any conversation. My brother seems uneasy and Taehyung looks at Lain sadly.

Lain looks at them intently. When we're almost finished with our food, she finally said what's on her mind.

"Where's my Jungkookie, Jimin? You usually go out. Together." Lain said as he looked at Taehyung as well.

"At the dorm... anyway what course are you taking Lain?" Jimin asks clearly steering away from the topic.

"Psychology... so I know you guys are hiding something. Although, it has nothing to do with my course... I'm a born human lie detector." Lain continues.

You furrowed your brow at her.

"What are you talking about? We're not hiding anything.." Jimin said as he laugh nervously.