Bank Geeks

Hey, sorry I haven't updated much. I don't even understand why I haven't. I don't have anything else to do~

{ Kaitlyn's POV }

We got to the venue at 6 PM. The show started at 7:30. I was directed to a table, where I was told to "unpack my shit." I did so quickly.

"How does that look?" I asked Jared, who was walking by. He looked at it and grinned.

"fantastic." he said. I smiled and went back behind the table.

"Guess who?" Pat said, jumping in front of me.

"Oh, this is a hard one... Hmmm... John?" I asked. Pat stuck his tongue out at me.

"Actually," John said, walking over. "I'm right here. And good job on the table, it looks great." I grinned.

"Got all your sound-y stuff set up?" I asked. He laughed.

"Very professional term. And yes, we do." he replied.

"Kids are already starting to line up." Kennedy said, walking over.

"Let's go talk to them." John suggested. He looked at me. "Wanna come?"

"Sure!" I said. Pat grabbed my hand and pulled me out with them.

As soon as we were out there, everyone was screaming.

"OH MY GOD JOHN I LOVE YOU!"

"GARRETT HAVE MY BABIES PLEASE!"

"PAT TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!"

Stuff like that. I laughed, and then noticed a girl in the crowd who looked about 8 or 9. She was jumping to get a good look at the boys. I walked over and picked her up.

"how's that?" I asked. She grinned at me.

"Who's this?" Pat asked, coming over. The girl's eyes got wide.

"I-I'm Madison." she stuttered. She pointed to a man pushing his way through the crowd. "That's my daddy."

"I'm sorry, she just--" he began.

"No, it's fine." I smiled. "I'll be right back." I put her down then ran inside. I grabbed a large shirt from the table and a sharpie. Then I walked back out.

"I got a large so you can wear it for a long time." I said. Jared, Pat, Kennedy, John and Garrett all signed it, then I handed it to her. She had the biggest grin on her face.

"Thank you!" she yelled, throwing her arms around me. I hugged back, laughing.

"Do you wanna take pictures with the boys?" I asked. She nodded.

After all that, the boys had to go in and get ready. I handed Madison a pass and said "you and your dad come backstage after the show & we can hang out some more."

•••

{ Pat's POV }

The show was great. Lots of cool kids showed up. After the show, we hung out with some of them, including the little girl named Madison. She followed Kaitlyn around, and Kaitlyn showed her all sorts of different stuff. She was really cool with her. I watched them walk around and laugh. Kaitlyn had always been great with kids.

That night on the bus, we were buzzing about how great the show went.

"I couldn't have asked for a better first concert," John said. "That venue has great acoustics and shit."

"Very professional term," Kaitlyn said, like what he said to her earlier.

"Ha-ha. So original." he replied.

"So, Kaitlyn, did you have fun with your little friend?" Garrett asked.

"Tons! She's the COOLEST 9-year-old ever!" Kaitlyn exclaimed. "She loves you guys a lot."

"That's so cool," said Kennedy. "I thought we were only reaching out to angst-filled teenage bloggers."

"That's the majority of your fan base." Kaitlyn teased.

"Speaking of which, I have to go call my mom." I said.

"...What the fuck does that have to do with--" Jared started.

"Shhh." Kaitlyn said, silencing him. "Don't question it." I smiled and walked outside.

"Mom?" I said into the phone.

"Patrick! Oh honey, I miss you already!" she yelled. I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"I miss you too. I also miss the hearing in my right ear." I said.

"What?" she yelled.

"Louder, mom, I don't think they can hear you in Japan." I said.

"Oh." she said, quieting down. "Sorry."

"It's cool." I laughed.

"So how are things? How's your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend. But she's fine. We just finished our first show. It was sold out!"

"That's nice, hun. Are you showering?"

"What?" I asked. Now I knew how Jack from All Time Low feels. Dammit, mom, be proud of me!

"Just wondering. Don't get sick! Oh, I've gotta go. Your brother is--" there was a bang. "Tim!" she yelled. "I've gotta go." she said again. "Love you!"

"Love you." I said, rolling my eyes. Tim was staying with them for a few days, and he's a bit of a klutz.

I went back inside, only to see everyone had fallen asleep. Kaitlyn was on the sofa, her head on John's shoulder. John was leaning against the table, which looked very uncomfortable. Jared, Kennedy and Garrett were sprawled out on top of each other.

"They're all going to be sore in the morning." I whispered. I gently lifted Kaitlyn up and carried her to her bed. Then I woke up the guys, who grumpily retreated to their bunks and, once again, fell asleep immediately. I climbed into my own bunk and did the same.

[Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes. I'm writing this on my iPod & I try to fix everything but I might've missed some. But yeah. If you're reading this, I love you more than cake on my birthday. ✌]