🌟Epilogue🌟

*Abbi POV*

I saw a mini Kylie running around behind me in the mirror. I turned around to see her running in a circle.

“Alexa, stop that” Kylie snapped as she was curling my hair.

Alexa was Kylie and James two year old daughter. They also had a six month year old son called Robin. I became an auntie before James became an uncle. I was surprised they had kids before me. I was a bit jealous of their family. I couldn’t wait to have a son or daughter, mainly a son so he looked like Logan.

“There you go” Kylie smiled at me through the mirror as she curled my last piece of hair. “You look stunning Abbi, now for your dress” she walked over to my dress and laid it on the bed.

I slowly put it on and waited for Kylie to tighten the straps on my back. She pulled them so they were tight which is how I wanted them. She knew.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I didn’t think I would look so beautiful. The dress showed my curves and wasn’t everywhere. There was a veil on my head that dropped down my spine. I turned around to see my back and the gorgeous pearl white straps. The makeup I had on was simple.

“Thank you Kylie” I smiled at her.

She smiled at me.

There was a knock at the door which Alexa ran to try and open. She jumped to use the door handle but kept failing. She fell over as she failed for a third time.

“Alexa” Kylie sighed. She picked her up and opened the door.

“Hello princess” James kissed Alexa’s head.

“Dadda” she smiled and giggled.

“Hello my queen” he kissed Kylie’s cheek.

Kylie rolled her eyes and let James inside. Nic smiled at them and walked in behind James. Nic was holding their son Robin. Kylie took Robin off Nic and walked into the bathroom.

“Abbi you look, wow!” James grinned as he sat on the bed.

“Being nice isn’t you” I laughed. “Hit me with an insult”

James shook his head. “This is your day sis, nothing nasty coming from me”

I turned back around to look at the mirror. I didn’t look like me. Maybe I should have worn jeans and a crop top instead. I fell out of place.

“Logan is really nervous”

“Why?” I asked.

“He thinks you will do a runner” Nic stepped in.

“I actually should just to see his face” I smiled. I pulled a face as a wave of sickness came over me. I felt like I was going to throw up.

“Abbi?” James asked. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I think my nerves are hitting me” I gave him a weak smile. “Are we ready?”

“Ya” I looked down at Alexa as she responded. I bent down and kissed her cheek and picked her up.

“No Abbi, she’ll ruin your dress” Kylie ran in with Robin asleep on her shoulder.

“Its fine” I laughed.

James took Alexa from me before she could do any damage. Kylie and James left the room with their children leaving me with Nic. I had asked Nic to give me away as I felt more close to him then Daniel.

We waited at the doors. When they opened I would see everyone watching me and will be able to marry Logan. I clenched my fists as a pain in my stomach deepened.