Chapter30: he's here.

Jungkook's POV..

I dreaded waking up today.

I know it's definitely not gonna be my favorite day.

So i just decided to stay in bed since it was too early to get up.

I wouldn't have gotten out of bed if hoseok didn't barge in my room singing so loud with a cracky voice.

Digging my head under my pillow and covering my ears did little to nothing to his loud voice, that's how loud it was.

I groaned as i jumped out of bed so quick to show him that i'm awake so he can stop destroying my ears.

I wanted time to stop or just pass really quickly.

I can't really define what I'm feeling or why i feel that way.

Is it cause I'll have to practice today with my sprained ankle.

Or is it because I didn't sleep well last night?

I'm just guessing and honestly, i know exactly what the reason is i just refuse to admit it.

I went out of my room to eat breakfast after washing up.

My eyes involuntarily looked around for y/n, to make sure she's still here.

But I noticed jimin's room -where y/n's been sleeping- is open, meaning she woke up already.

So i just walked straight to the kitchen/ living room area.

The closer i got the more clearly i could hear jin's laugh and... y/n's laugh?

I looked around the corner at the kitchen, to see both jin and y/n behind the stove wearing aprons.

When i looked closely, i saw that jin was telling her some of his dad jokes as they made his signature blueberry pancakes.

And she's wearing the white shirt that i gave her last night for her to sleep in with her leggings.

Why am l suddenly so observant?

I sighed and walked into the kitchen pretending like i just came out of my room.

"Good morning" i said as i sat on one of the stool chairs.

"Good morning jungkookie" jin said in a singsong voice.

"Here are your pancakes, sir!" Y/n said smiling as she slid a plate of pancakes across the table towards me.

"Thanks" i smiled back at her, she nodded once then turned to the stove to flip over a pancake.

A minute of eating the best pancakes to exist later.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen with his long pajama pants, followed by hoseok.

He looked a little shocked to see y/n it's like he forgot about her.

He then smiled weirdly at hoseok as he walked towards where y/n was standing.

He stood behind her and started wrapping one of his arms around her.

She gasped when she noticed what he was doing then he stepped back and chuckled at her reaction.

I didn't realize i was glaring at him until jin nudged me and nodded towards my plate, telling me to eat my breakfast.

________________

A few minutes later..

We're all now sitting on the stool chairs, some eating breakfast, some are done eating but just sat there chatting away about nothing specific.