Man Buns VS. Cinnamon Buns

My chair, usually disagreeing with my back, had never been more comfortable. Maybe I could blame it on being centuries upon centuries of age. However, I know that's not the case. The bit of ache in my stomach, a small thumping between my eyes,  and the restless feeling in that I can feel even in my bones, all points to needing a feeding.

I haven't been able to bed anyone since I've been traveling for meetings and grueling business ordeals. Just hadn't the time.

I deem a vacation is in order. Visiting my parents is out of the question. There will be no time to conversing with them as I plan on fucking. Lots of fucking, which will require finding a willing participants that takes time. They would understand, however mama would tear me a new one for not feeding sooner.

I rather avoid that.

I rather find a willing participants within the supernatural world as at this moment, I'm not in the right state to couple with a human. With being low on life essence, I could take too much and seriously hurt them. 

The consequences being that the human can succumb into a vegetable like state. With a supernatural creature, instead on feeding on their essence, I feed on the magic aurora that surrounds them. I can suck them dry, but it won't hurt them as their magic will recharge resulting in them feeling fatigue for about a day.

I could open my senses to find a nearby magical creatures, but it would take to much time and energy finding them with all the humans in Seattle, energy that I rather conserve.

There is a place I do know of, that's relatively close by, a town full of werewolves. I know this because, Braden, my head security guard and good friend is cousins with the Alpha, has told me time and time again that I'm more than welcome to visit and have my fill. That there are people more than willing to have a taste of an incubus.

It would be a shame to keep refusing, especially in the weak state I'm in.

With a few clicks, I sent Marks, my right hand man in my businesses, a pre-typed email explaining that he's to take over, and that I'm only to be contacted if needed.

After clicking send, I pick up my phone that I sat down on my desk when I first sat down. I send a text to Braden saying that I'm taking up his offer and that I'll be ready to leave in a few minutes.

With those tasks completed, I pack all my portable technology, then I inform my assistant that I will be out of the office for a few weeks, and to send any important documents to me only if Marks couldn't handle a task.

With that settled, I gather my bags, then walk out of my office after switching everything off and locking my office up.

"Maxis, you may leave after you update my schedule, Marks is to take over the meetings. All phone calls are to be directed until further notice. If Marks and his assistant doesn't need you, you are free to leave. You'll still be paid of course." Maxis, who has been my assistant for three years, is a pretty man of a century and a half, with long black ringlets that usually flows like a river down his back is pulled up into a messy bun on top of his head, gorgeous sparkly onyx eyes with long lush eyelashes, and plump pink rosy tint lips.

Overall, he's a knockout.

"Of course, darling." One would think with the term of endearment, the Maxis fancied Me, however that is furthest from it. He's mated to my second youngest brother, Pax, for over a century now.

One thing about incubus that most don't know since there is so few of us left, is that once mated, our loyalty knows no bounds. Ironically, we live off sex, so one would think settling down isn't part of our capabilities.

We all have our kryptonite.

"I'll see you soon." I say after giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Be careful." He smirks devilishly with a hand on his cocked hip. "Don't think I'm not telling your mama about you not feeding!"