Chapter 6

Elena:it's been two months since I moved to New Orleans. I started college and I'm doing so well in my classes.

I heard from my brother he matt are doing just fine. They are living together Matt is planning on becoming a cop and Jermey planning on becoming a art teacher.

Then there the Salvatore brothers with Caroline and Bonnie. I heard that Bonnie became a vampire but she still a witch and Caroline and her go to whitmore college.

I got off my bed and went to the shower for 27 minutes I got out of the shower and got dress in a nice outfit.

I went downstairs and eat breakfast which english muffin and coffee with blood. I finished eating then I cleaned up the kitchen.

Klaus came into the kitchen and said hello love I said hello Nik then he asked me do you wanna go on a date tonight with me. I said yes I would love to go out with you.

After that I vamp-sped upstairs and told Rebekah about tonight. She said that great finally he asked you out on a date. I said I can't wait until tonight.

It's finally nigt time I got into the shower for 20 minutes I got out of the shower and got dress in a lovely outfit.

Then Rebekah did my hair for me. I put on a little makeup and a dash of rose-vanilla- lavender perfume.

I went downstairs and saw Klaus he took my hand and we left the mansion. He drove to a nice lovely  restaurant called belle nuit.

I ordered the chicken steak with mashed potatoes with mixed vegetables. He ordered the steak and mashed potatoes with mixed vegetables.

We finished eating dinner then we walked around the Quarter for awhile then he took on a stroll down by the river side.

After all that he drove back home we walked into the mansion and I give him a kiss on the cheek and said good night nik I had a lovely time tonight.

I vamp-sped upstairs and put on my nightgown and got into my bed and went to sleep thinking about my date tonight.