WHAT?

EXCUSE ERRORS...

Beyoncé

I'm 38, a 12th grade teacher at Hiden High School, and single. I had a baby but put her up for adoption because I wasn't physically or mentally fit to keep my child. I was abused and left the relationship.

"Hey guys. We're going to go around the room and you're gonna tell me your name. Sounds good?"

"Yes." They say, shrugging.

"Okay 1, 2, 3...go." I point to a boy in the front.

"Drake Bell."

"Rihanna Fenty."

"Kelly Rowland."

"Austin Powers."

"Aubrey Graham."

"Christopher Brown."

"Onika Maraj."

"Jessica Moore."

"Taylor Swift."

"Reminisce."

"Miley Cyrus."

"Great. How is everyone?"

"Good." They say.

"So, we'll play bingo and then I'll hand out the syllabus...k?"

"Okay." We play bingo until everyone wins. I hand out the syllabus and sit at my desk, putting my feet on it.

"Can I get some more candy?" Kelly asks.

"Why?"

"I'm falling sleep..."

"Okay." I hand her a handful and smile.

"Thanks."

"Welcome." I smile. They do what ever and I get on my phone. Kelly scoots her chair to me and looks at me.

"Yes?" I ask, locking my phone.

"Can I see your phone?"

"Why?"

"I need to text my mom and my phone is dead."

"You can't use the school phone?"

"No. It's a long distance number."

"Okay." I sigh. I unlock my phone and hand it to her. She takes a bit too long so I take my phone from her.

"Why were you going through my phone?" I ask, seeing that she was in my photo gallery.

"Good question." I laugh at her. She takes out her phone and I side eye her. I take her phone and go through her gallery.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I see half naked pictures of her and exit the stage from the right because I didn't immediately close the app. I click a picture and look at it for a brief second before handing back her phone.

"What?"

"Nothing." I shake my head. I'm pretty sure she got what she was looking for, since I had some of myself in mine.

"What were you looking for?"

"Nothing in particular." She goes down to tie her shoe and I scroll down Instagram. I feel her hand on my leg and look down with my eyes. I look at the class and they aren't paying attention to anything, not even their lives.

"What are you doing?" I mumble, looking at her. Her hand gets higher. I move her hand and glare at her.

"Shh." Kelly smirks, sliding her hand up my skirt. I move her hand and cross my legs. I gasp, softly, as she turns my chair to her and opens my legs.