The Leak

Awsten finished inside of Travis. "Shit. The podcast." Says Travis, worried. "Dont worry I'll just delete the audio and we can try again tomorrow morning." Awsten says trying to calm down Travis. They both end up going to their rooms and sleeping, Awstens plan was to delete the tape in the morning.

Geoff comes into the office the next morning, realizes the podcast has to be up in 20 minutes, so he rushes and sends the podcast to Kyle. Kyle doesn't have time to listen to the podcast before he plays it.

Awstens alarm wakes him up and he goes into the kitchen to see Geoff eating twizzlers, Awsten found him very attractive as Geoff licks the side of the twizzler and gives it the suck. Awsten comes in and walks up to Geoff and licks his ear softly. "Its podcast time baby" Geoff says to Awsten, Awsten remembers he never recorded a new episode. "I forgot to make a new episode-" "No its fine, I already sent it to Kyle" Geoff says opening the Idobi Radio app. The intro music to their podcast start to play, and after a short while moans can be heard. Geoff slaps Awsten and runs off to find Travis. "You hoe" Geoff chokes Travis violently "NO NOT MY LUCKY #7!" Awsten screams. Kyle breaks into the window "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS PUT ON MY RADIO STATION" Kyle yells while Geoff chokes Travis. "Cum bb" Awsten says to his Snacc Dad Kyle. "Only if you brush the bangs out of my face while you smash me" Kyle says back as Geoff looks like a hellish boi. "K bb" Awsten says to Kyle as they run off to another room.

Travis dies, the whole fandom hears Awsten and Travis fuck, Geoff crys and plays Mario cart all day, and Kyle and Awsten smash, the end.
(Part two is called "The VHS Fic")