Axel/Ash

I have the best girlfriend in the world hah. There isn't even no doubt about it honestly she's so beautiful she's she's breathtaking honestly. She is so awesome seriously no one will ever understand. The way she touches me (Rubbing my back playing with my hair) when I'm with her I feel completely different.

Happy, relaxed, special, like I'm the only person their.

I love how she acts when she is around kids I think it's adorable and funny. I love when she says my name in that serious tone. When I'm trying to hurt or scare people.

No one can make me feel the way she does. I hate that she is in someone else's body but I love that she's in my life.

I never suspected to have someone from my past life in this one. Let alone Mara the goddess of beauty. Love I'm not sure if you'll read this I kinda don't want you too but at the same time I do hah don't judge you make me nervous.

Ahh so when I am with her its like I forget who I am and I become this shy person who can't say shit. I hate that sometimes then sometimes I'm glad I can't say shit because I never wanna say something to her and ruin anything.

My body gets a tingling feeling I get the what they call butterflies in my stomach but I would rather say what Aeh says I get the whole zoo.

Yet when I'm not near her I'm a jackass that hates everything basically. I start fights I bother others I I'm just and ass.

When I was with her she kissed me and her ChapStick or lipstick I mean I don't get the difference but it tasted good and all I wanted to do was kiss her again but each time I froze up. I almost asked her what flavor it was but I froze up.

Next time I will not freeze up and if I do I will just do as I planned hmph. I swear the effect she has over me is quite annoying.

Have I mentioned how beautiful she is like her hair her looks oh god her eyes..  Ugh just her she's beautiful.

Jus so you know I've been writing this for three hours because I keep day dreaming about her.

Its now Sunday Autumn came out and played games then Eretria because of Aeh.

Ugh Aeh just called last night and I really wanted to talk to her but I couldn't. At least I got an I love you and sent one back. I'm glad she's my girlfriend and I'm glad I'm hers if it were to be any other way around I'd be so mad but if she were happy then so be it.

God I have soon been hanging out with Aeh way to much. Today I'm supposed to be out all day but last time I almost stabbed someone in the neck so I don't think it will be an good idea. I should probably publish this so the others can write or I can mess with them and shit. Okay okay I'm not gonna be an asshole not this time anyway.