Frolby one~shot (READ DESCRIPTION PLEASE)

Fronk sat on the couch with Coldby while Jessyee was at the bathroom. CrankThatFrank had feelings for Colby Broke, but he had already propused to his wifu! But Crank couldnt help his feelings for brock, no, he had to, he must! Even though he thought all of these thangs he sat looking at coldby in the corner of his eye. The two bb bois were sittin next to eachother, Fronkie was debating himself if he should kiss the boy next to him. Coldby had terrible makeup on next to frank. Poor Colby loved frank but didn't knew fronk felt the same. BUT HE WANTED FROLBY TO BE REAL. HE WANTED THE SHIP TO SAIL. Colby sat daydreaming about thee scrony wite boi next to him he wanted to peck teh white dead meme neck to him.

"Hello guys did any frolby shizzzz happen?" Jessie asked as she stepped out of the bathroom.

"I wish" Frank mumbled under his breathe to make sure nobody heard him.

Jessie left the room giggling she had heard the dead memee say about how he wished frolby shiz happened. 

"Wanna eat tide pods in our Yeemo lives?" Fronkie asked Coldby getting on one knee puling out a tide pod out of his poket.

"Of course my white sconey boi" Coldby said taking franks hand and getting on there pet unicorn and going to live happily ever dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I know this was short but I know my friends are gonna make fun of me but you know what, FUCK IT I WANNA MAKE JESSIE PROUD!!! I'm literally a meme someone help me. Read the description please there is context about why I wrote this piece of cringe. I made this for crankthatfrank and Colby Brock and of course Jessie page! IF you want some real cringe on my old account there is a fan fiction called love in the dark by zozo2530, its such cringe hence my friends making a literal meme out of me accidentally spelling something as "Wee soft" someone please go get me some blinds so I can follow blobfish dad. (I had to make up so many bad nicknames and stop being a grammar police for the sake of writing this be fuhking proud of me) Bye!~ Frankie/Zoe <3