First day

Lila Darling was Beacon Hills very own princess. She was the known as the oppisite of Lydia Martin. Where Lydia was cold and scary, Lila was warm and inviting, where Lydia was rude and sharp, Lila was always polite and sweet.

She was the Beacon in Beacon Hills. Everyone knew, loved and adorded her, it was almost impossible to dislike her, though many had tried at first, one of those being Lydia Martin herself.

She saw a threat to her power. Norammaly Lydia would tell the other kids what to do but one day she found them all taking a liking to another girl.  The plan had been to notrilize it, that was untill she came face to face with the smiling ginger and couldn't find it in her hart too.

There was somthing about Lila Darling that had everyone in love, there was how she went out of her way to help anyone, how she could always tell when you where feeling bad and would try and help. How the word judgment didn't seem to be in her dictonary even when she toutered the jocks. It didn't matter who you were Lila Darling could melt your hart.

***

Lila was walking down the sidewalk on her way towards the school for her first day back with her head in a book. It was an item you always saw her with,  it would be almost strange to see her hands without one. Lila was almost obsessed with reading fantasies. She loved escaping into a mystical land full of creatures and romances . Although she'd never complain, she often found herself wishing her own life was more like a storybook, she felt as though her life was far to boring sometimes. Little did she know that wouldn't be the case for very long.

"Oh, God, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since... Since the birth of Lila Darling . Hey, Lila, you Look like...you don't know I exist" says Stiles as Lila walked past him head in her book not noticing anyone had said anything.

Stiles looked lovenly at the girl as she walked past, he had been in love with her since the third grade when she had given him her favorit sparkely pencil after seeing that he broke his favoirte one. She also had randomly gave him a hug one day after his mother had died. She told him she didn't know why he was sad but she felt he needed a hug. Which he had. Since then he had a huge crush on the girl.

Lila walked into the school and down the hall putting down her book so she could greet people she hadn't seen over the summer. She smiled and waved to people and they all had greeted her back there mood instantly brightened at the sight of the girl. There seemed to be a certain shine that would cast out into the halls from her body into all of them giving them a warm buzz. And the way she smiled at you, it was as if you'd never seen one as genuine. Not even from your own family. It was almost like a sticky honey trap you would crawl into yet didn't feel the urge to escape from.

She walked to her locker and opened it up putting her combination delicately in. She felt the presence of someone behind her making her turn around. She saw Greenberg standing there with a smirk on his face

"Hello Lila, I believe there must be something wrong with my eyes"he says ready to continue his pickup line. He always hit on the girl even though everone could tell the girl clearly didn't feel anything for him, it was one of the many reasons the school held such a distast for him.  Lila however didn't get that this was one of his attmpts to flirt and became worried for the boy,  her eyebrows scrunch together as if not understanding

"Oh, Here let me see maybe you got an eyelash" she says getting close to him looking into his eyes. His eyes widen as he takes a step back

"Maybe because I cant seem to keep them off you"he said smirking again she gives a confused look

"I don't think that's a symptom" she says utterly confused. His smirk falls once again.

"No my eyes aren't actually hurting"