Kat and Grayson's DM's:

Kat: um hey

Grayson: hi?

Kat: Gray, are you ok?

Grayson: why do you care🙄

Kat: because you have always been the best friend to me, and I care about you. So does your family.

Grayson: don't bring cam and Ethan into this I don't care what you guys think about her!

Kat: do you love her?

Grayson: what?! No!

Kat: then why does it matter so much if Ethan can't except her, and why do you let her boss you around? Why are you dating her?

Grayson: I can't say...

Kat: oh gray please🙄 why can't you tell me exactly?

Grayson: it's for... publicity.

Kat: WHAT?! Wait that doesn't make sense. How do you get famous from her when everyone hates her?

Grayson: it's easy. The more famous I am, the more people hate her because they don't want me involved with her and people get jealous. So date her, break up with her... DRAMA! Then it's all over MTVnews and stuff. Then I get more famous!

Kat: ...why? Why Grayson, why.

Grayson: because I need an actual career! One without YouTube, no Ethan, no cheesy vines(Rip vine). This could spark my acting career.

Kat: does... Ethan know?

Grayson: no. Not yet. I will tell him if this plan... works.

Kat: are you sure you want to do this Grayson?

Grayson: no, but what can I loose? Our manager told me it's a good idea.

Kat: soooo... the manager told you to do this?

Grayson: I mean yeah, but he's always right I'm not gonna doubt him. He didn't force me to do this.

Kat: This is ruining your friendship, love life, and family Gray! Is this really what you want?! Just for fame?!

Grayson: ...

Kat: you need to answer Grayson bailey Dolan.

Grayson: no, I don't want it to ruin anything.

Kat: then don't let it.

Grayson: huh?

Kat: you know what to do. Think about who your hurting making this decision. A) you hurt Savannah by dumping her and confessing how you lied to her about your feelings. B) you push away all your friends, family, and your loving fans for a girl you don't really care about. Your choice.

Grayson: no wonder why Ethan loves you. Thanks Kat