Shadows in the Dark

Hey guys, sorry that I haven't written in about two years now. I kinda got more interested in reading rather than writing, so I figured that I'd update, from now on I will try to update once to twice a week. Thanks for understanding! Enjoy this chapter!

Your P.O.V.

I went home, sort of. When I parked my car, I noticed that the light of the apartment room next to mine was on. No one lived there, so maybe someone moved in. I walked into my apartment, which was pretty clean, seeing as how I can't stand to live in a mess. It wasn't too cheap, I mean I have all of the modern tech, the fancy staircase ( yes there is a staircase, it's like a suite ) big kitchen, etc. I have a black cat named Yoru, which means night in Japanese. He normally hangs out in my room. Since I have a new neighbor, I decided to get them a housewarming gift. I was going to make my homemade Double Chocolate Brownie Fudge! ( It's basically a brownie with chocolate chips, and Chocolate frosting. I didn't know if they liked milk, dark, or white chocolate, so I mixed all of them together. In about an hour, they were done and ready to go. I put them on a freshly clean plate, covered the plate with plastic wrap, and headed over.

Levi's P.O.V.

When I was about to take a shower, I heard a knock on the door. 'Ugh, who could it be this time. Eyebrows better not have told Shitty Glasses where I live.' I opened the door to see a girl with (h/c) hair, beautiful (e/c) eyes, (b/s) boobs, and a nice ass. 'Wait a minute, no get yourself together brain, she's probably like the rest of them.

"Hi! I live next door. My name is (y/n) (l/n)! Nice to meet you!" (y/n) said.

"What do you even want, (y/n)." I glared at her, bored as all shit.

"Oh, right! I wanted to welcome you here! So, I made my Double Chocolate Brownie Fudge! I didn't know whether or not you liked milk, dark or white, so I mixed them together! if you don't like chocolate, let me know, and I can make something else!" She said while giving me a closed eye smile. Damn she's cute...NO!

"Oh...Thanks, I guess." I took the brownies from her.

"So, what's your name?" She asked me.

"Levi, Levi Ackerman." I said nonchalantly. She had this weird look on her face, like surprised, and happy at the same time, with this want in her eyes. Oh no, not another fan girl, NOT AGAIN! I start to panic, but quickly covered it up with a stare.

Your P.O.V.

I pushed him inside, closed the door, and put the brownies on the nearest surface.

"What the hell do you think you-" He stopped as I interrupted him.

"I'd like to work for you!" I said, determination laced in my voice, a serious look on my face.

"Do you even know what I do?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yes I do, you work to take down the Titan Association. I want my revenge, for my family, for me." I started to walk away.

"Just think about it, I'll meet you at the gym, tomorrow at 5. Don't be late." I walked out, not looking back.

Levi's P.O.V.

Interesting isn't she. Well, I guess I'll have to think about this.

???'s P.O.V.

It's perfect, all going as planned, if all goes well, I'll have her to myself in no time. Hehehehehe...

Third Person P.O.V.

As the mysterious figure walked out of the shadows, their white hair flowing in the midnight breeze, laughing, a certain girl was training, not in this world, but one so different, that no one will have ever seen it coming. Unpredictable as always, both have mysteries, waiting to be unfolded, that may never be solved, for all we know, they might just fall, into the never ending dark abyss, forever awaiting a ray of light, that would never arrive, perhaps, we'll just have to find out.

HEY PEEPZOOLZ-sorry I'm weird I know. So, where do you think you've been training? Leave a comment on what you think. Also, I'm thinking about writing a Rin Okumura x Demon Reader Lemon, so let me know what you think.