Chapter 4 -The Crush

As they all sat Quietly in the Jade winglet cave Qibli questioned.

"Mist have you met the dragonets of destiny yet."

"Who?" Mist said while she scrunched her snout at Qibli.

"Wait you don't know who the dragonets of destiny are."

"Nope never heard of them."

"WHHHHAAATTTT" kinkajou said loudly with a surprised look on her face.

" Well can you tell me about them." Mist said 

"Sure." Qibli went in to tell mist about the dragonets journey and how they were captured multiple times. Kinkajou loved to interject and keep telling Mist that Glory is the best Queen out of all of the tribes,

Just as Qibli finished up the story Tsunami walked into the Jade winglet cave. 

"Oh, perfect timing." kinkajou said

"MIst this is Tsunami." Moon said 

"Nice to meet you Mist." Tsunami said as she stuck out her claw for a handshake.

Mist shook Tsunamis hand as she helped her up at the same time.

"I couldn't help but overhear that you haven't met the rest of the dragonets, would you like to meet them."

"Sure." Mist said delightedly 

All of the dragonets made their way out of the cave down towards one of the classrooms.

"Guys I'd like you to meet our new student Mist." Tsunami said gesturing towards Clay and the others.  

"Oh." Clay said. 

"So Mist what kingdom are you from." Sunny said studying the dragon

"I lived on the Beaches near the  Seawing kingdom with my mother Jetstream and my father Soar."

All of the dragonets looked at each other with disbelief.

Clay asked the same question as Qibli did before. 

"Like ouch Soar or Flying high Soar."

"Why does everybody keep asking me that." Mist said with confusion.

"I don't." know winter said. 

"Maybe it's cause he has a weird name."

"I guess." Mist said with a puzzled look.

As Mist got to know the dragonets she became good friends with Sunny, they could relate to each other because they are both hybrids. 

Soon they returned to the Jade winglet cave they all got settled into their beds Mist had a Bed beside Moonwatcher and Qibli.

As Mist rolled over in her bed she heard a whisper coming from behind her 

"Hey." Qibli said 

Mist could barely see his face. 

"What is  it Qibli." Mist said while trying to locate where he was. It turns out he was standing beside her bed. 

Do you want to come to the prey center with me? I'm bored and hungry.

"Sure!" She said quietly as she hopped off of her ledge.

As they walked down the dimly lit hall Qibli said 

"So how do you like it so far at Jade mountain."

"I like it I guess. It's just that I miss my parents." Mist said with a look of despair on her face. 

"Yeah About that your dad isn't really a Skywing."  Qibi said waiting for a reaction from Mist.

"What?" 

Qibli continued to tell Mist about the whole Chameleon situation.

" I don't know if you also need to hear this but your so-called dad cheated on your mom."

Mist threw herself into Qibli and started to sob saying "I knew it. I knew It."

That's when Qibli looked up into Mists clear sparkling eyes and kissed her and she kissed him back.

Hope you guys liked the love interest  I gave Mist. Sorry the chapter was short Exams are coming up and I gotta study. Make sure to comment and vote!