Paprazzi

Duterte tried to hide the BTS Members while they were walking down the river near Malacañang Palace

Taeyhung's p.o.v
The next day we had breakfast and no offense but the president here is ugly. I'm used to Korean boys and girls. The pretty secretary taught us a lot of english and tagalog.
But the Malacañang Palace is really pretty and our guest room is nice. I want to try running for President i'm sure everyone will vote me because as Duterte said the BTS is very popular here. Not just in all America, Korea, Philippines.

"Ok, sorry po sa hangin here in Manila.. I am trying to stop pollution din. At ahhh... may bts poster."Duterte rolled his eyes.
"Ang g-ganda dito -- hindi pa ako--- n-naka punta sa Pilipin-as. Basta.."Jin struggled with his tagalog. Then he continued with english. "Next time I want to have a tour/live concert here."

[Click, Flash, Tsk] "V, yooo, Oppas, Jin , Jungkook!"We heard paparazzi. We quickly close the limousine windows and drove fast back to Malacañang Palace.

Later that night we saw in the news:;
'Omg we have spotted Bts members with Rodrigo Duterte all 7 of them are here! V, Jungkook, Jin, Jimin, Suga, Rapmon, Jhope! No wonder they have not been spotted in Korea. How did they get here! Why are they here?! [background of video and pics of us}'

Duterte walked in the room and quickly down the curtains. "Maraming fans at paparazzi. Hindi kayo pwede ma spotted."
"Why not,?"Suga was disappointed. He said he wanted to meet Pilipino fans!
"Because we kidnapped you para matigil and sobrang pag ka adik sa bts sa pilipinas!" We all stared at Duterte shocked.