Chapter 20 : I Trust You (Kawaii~Chan's POV)

That late night therapy session with Zane had me thinking about a few things. But at least I know that he really does trust me. He told me everything about the events that occured back at the lodge they visited over the winter. It was a tragic tale, but at least I can better understand and help those who were impacted. 

Especially Aphmau~Senpai. I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through. But now I can devote my spare time into cheering her up the best I can!

"Nana, please" Zane began. My breathing hitched as I waited for his response. "I'm trusting you with this. Please don't tell anyone about this."

"I promise. I will never tell a living soul what I just heard." I said to him. 

"Thanks Nana. Love you"

"Love you too. <3"

*BEEP-BEEP! BEEP-BEEP*

The alarm on my phone went off, snapping me out of my thoughts. Uh oh! I couldn't forget my potion making class with Lucinda! She promised me she'd teach me if I got to teach her majicks. A fair trade in my opinion. 

As I got ready for the day, I noticed Katelyn looking through Amazon for....I don't even know what the hell that is. 

"Hey Katelyn~Sama, what are you looking for?" I asked her. She spun around in her office chair; using her body to cover the screen. I cocked an eyebrow at her and she sighed in defeat. 

"Alright, alright, you caught me. I was looking for body pillows." she admitted. "But not for me though!"

"Then for who?" I replied. She then went on to explain to me that getting one for Aphmau can help her out while Aaron is with his family. I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to correct her and spill the information that I had received a few hours prior. 

I can imagine how disappointed Zane would be if I did that. 

So I tried my hardest to stay shut and nod in agreement. "She can put a picture of Aaron's face on it, I don't know!" Katelyn rambled on and on until she started getting more serious. My ears perked up.

"Lately, I've been checking up on her every few hours to make sure she's okay. But when I ask her questions, she only gives me monosyllabic answers. It doesn't help me at all. And I fear that I will make it worse even bringing up Aaron at all..."

Katelyn looked down sadly and crossed her arms. I rested a hand on her shoulder as she looked up to me. 

"Katelyn~Sama, don't worry too much about it. Aphmau~Senpai is just going through a rough time, but she will come true. Kawaii~Chan knows what it's like to go through that- but i-it doesn't mean that Aphmau~Senpai isn't strong! She will do this" I said. 

Katelyn smiled warmly and nodded. I went on with my morning routine and headed to Lucinda's house.

...

"So, let's teach you the basics of potion making! So first you take the some nether wart and you.." Lucinda continuously rambled on. She was teaching me how to make an Awkward Potion. Why was it even called that anyway?

"Hey Lucinda~Chan, why is it called an Awkward potion? What's so awkward about it?" I asked. She handed me a spare one and ,out of pure curiosity, I drank it. And nothing happened. 

"Awkward~." I sang under my breath. 

"Exactly the point! Nothing happens and that's what makes it awkward!" she chirped as I pouted. I handed the empty bottle back to her as she continued on with the basics. It went on for a while until she said something out of the blue.

Please don't quote me on that! XD

"So Kawaii~Chan, how are you and Zane?" 

I was taken back a lot as I felt the blood rise to my cheeks. My hands palmed together and I was struggling to make out the words to say. 

"We're good. Becoming closer friends slowly but surely. W-Why does Lucinda~Chan need to know?" I responded. The blush was slowly going away and Lucinda thankfully didn't face me at all.

"Just curious. Garroth told me that Zane mentioned you helping him out last night. That's a really nice thing for you to do." Lucinda said to me. I couldn't help but smile so hard my dimples showed. 

"Aww, really? Thank you Lucinda~Chan. Kawaii~Chan was just doing her best to cheer everyone up! She'a noticed that the street looks gloomier nowadays. Like it's a shell of its former self in a way." 

"Well, that's good to hear. I've noticed that too. But anyways, back to the lesson at hand. So once you have the awkward potion, you need to mix it with some glistering melon to make it into a healing potion! Well, at least one of them!"

Lucinda went on and on about the potion lesson, and I understood it. Even though I didn't listen to a word that came out of her mouth. 

My mind was more focused on what Lucinda told me. I still can't believe that he trusts me so much and that he would trust me to keep this much information of what's really going on. 

It's a lot to take in honestly. But I know can do it. I know can stay strong. For Zane! <3

Hope you guys enjoyed the lighthearted chapter! ^^

I don't want you guys to read another tearjerker like the last one was. I do read the comments! Don't think I don't because I do and it's really nice to see comments on my writing. It makes my heart gush! ;v;

By the time you're reading this' I'll be working in a new profile picture. The current one is just a place holder, so yeah! 

Also let me know of any spelling errors you see because I tend to skip over them by accident when I proofread, sooooo yeah! It would be greatly appreciated! 

See you next time. Bye! ^^