rocket

^ 😍💍😘

Melo POV
Later on tonight I was going back to Lithuania. I hug and kiss liyah goodbye. This time only gelo,my dad &I were going back m
*Skips the super long flight*

We finally get back to our house. Gelo"someone from the team said there was going to be a party later on tonight,you trynna go"
Melo"duh'"
Lavar"I your dad get to host the m.a.m.a awards show"
Gelo"oo that show should be interesting"

I just took a moment and realized that liyah & I relationship is going so well. I don't wanna do anything to mess that up.
I text her
Melo"hey 💍,I know sleep but I l made it back & I love you.

I didn't know what to expect at this party.
Gelo & I started getting ready for this party (8 going on 9pm)
We we're both looking Clean. When we arrived it was very crowded. We finally get inside. There's cameras flashing and people yelling"gelo & melo" we take pictures with everyone. We were both having a good time.
At times girls would come up to me and dance on me but it was nothing serious. Until this one girl really started dancing and touching all up on me. I recognized her cause she was a cheerleader for another team. Of course people recorded it. There were times I tried push her off but she kept coming back. I hate that I can pull any girl. She started kissing my neck. The only person who saw that was gelo. I knew I was going to regret this later. We finally leave the party.
Gelo"liyah is going to kill you,,if those videos get out"
Lamelo"freak,I know I'll Try to figure something out"
We finally get back home. I was scared to check my phone but I knew I had to check it sooner or later. I'm getting tagged in videos and pictures from tonight and people tagging liyah. I figured I'd just discuss it with her later. But I  was wrong

Liyah POV
I woke up feeling great. I go on Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. It wasn't really nothing on Twitter or snap but on Instagram. On Instagram it was a video of party melo went to but he didn't tell me. As I'm watching a video melo had another girl twerking,,& kissing on him. He know if I would've did that he would be mad.
Liyah:so you no going to tell me what happened at the party I had to find out from the media. You know if I did that to a guy,you would've had a fit. I'm tired of you always going out & other girls touching all up on. Maybe this distance thing is working"
Melo"I'm sorry you had to find out this way, I'll fix it"

One thing I like about melo is that when something isn't right he tries his best to fix it.

Melo POV
I had to find a way to fix this.