"Friends"

I was smiling like an idiot.

The man whom I knew for so many years and is so thankful that he is in my life just said I was beautiful.

As a friend of course.

We were currently at a restaurant celebrating. I had just graduated high school and he took me out to dinner with the guys. They were like family to me we grew up together. The waiter sat us in a booth and I was In between Tae and Joonie (The love of my life).

I was blushing so hard my cheeks started to sting, then realized I was starring like a weirdo.

"T-thanks," I cursed myself for studdering.

He chuckled, "you're cute, Y/N." I choked on my drink, shook as he complimented me the second time that night, my heart skipping a beat. Tae started patting my back. "You ok?" The mullet-haired boy said. Everyone turned towards me.

"Yea I'm fi-," I started until he cut me off. "I think Ima take her home guys she doesn't look too good," he said while feeling my forehead for a fever, a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Hey-" he shushed me with his palm over my mouth.

I was trying to stop him until he pulled me out of the curved table. He had an expression on his face that I couldn't read. His eyes were dark like he was trying to tell me to follow him now! I gave in.

The boys in the booth not affected by what was going on just nodded and waved me off.

We got in his car and we drove off in silence.

I was so confused, where were we going, why did we leave, why didn't anyone care! "Y/N," he snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yea?" my head turned towards him. He was facing forward. One hand on the wheel and the other was relaxed on the arms stand between us. "You kinda left earth there," he laughed dimples appearing. I giggled at his cute appearance feeling somewhat relieved knowing I can trust him.

"I'm not gonna murder you if that's what your thinking," he looked towards me for a second then back to the road, his hand landing on my thigh like it was longing to be there. 'Why is he doing this is he trying to kill me'I mentally panicked. He noticed me freaking out and he started to rub his hand. I could've fainted right then and there, but the word's he said jolted me out of the car. "Were here."

I patiently waited for him to open the door to his house, just to go straight to the couch and stuff my face in the soft plushie blankets. The keys jingled as he took out his keys, "Eager to get in are we, princess?" I froze my legs ready to give up on me by the pet name. He seemed amused by how his words affected me, the smirk never leaving his face

As soon as he opened the door I was ready to bolt out of the situation, but he gripped my wrist and pulled me towards him. He just stared at me, like he had something to say. "Are you feeling ok?" My hand came up towards his cheek my thumb slightly rubbing under his eye. His eyes never leaving my face. I looked at him and I can see the realization wash over his face.

"Uhh sorry, wanna watch a movie?" He laughed awkwardly, my hand fell from his face. He walked towards the couch. As he was setting up I kept thinking "why is he doing this?" But the answer that kept popping up in my head was ever so impossible. I sighed. He sat down next to me and played the movie.

Couple minutes into the movie I heard faint snoring. I giggled. He looked so cute and peaceful all I wanted to do was snuggle against his chest, but I couldn't. We were just friends. I pulled the blanket more over him so he could be comfy. The scene made me smile.

"You look scary," he woke up. I scoffed and gently punched his shoulder. Our eyes met like it was meant to be. I shook the thought out of my head and broke the connection. He somehow noticed I was bothered and pulled me towards his chest. I stiffened.

"I've always liked you a lot Y/N," I smiled thinking I was dreaming. I lifted my head from his chest and faced him just for our eyes to land on each other again. "W-what do you mean joon?" I could feel what he was gonna say next. All the hope in my chest ready to swept out, but what I heard made me have more hope like the world was trying to prove my thoughts wrongs. "I mean I like you, but not how friends should like each other," I can see the hint of sadness in his eyes when I didn't respond.

"Ahh, you know what just forget what I sa-" I like you to. I wish I said that. He looked shocked I wonder what he was thinking. He smiled. His hand came up to my cheek he pulled me closer. "Wait!" He let out a breathy laugh, "you did say it, you weirdo, but I love it," before I could say anything his lips landed on mine. The kiss was full of love and passion. At that moment I knew the feelings were mutual. He pulled me on his lap and his smile was big his dimples deep. I poked them, "so~ you like me?" I smiled my teeth showing and blushy cheeks appearing.

"No~, " he said sarcasm filled. I frowned, shoving him lightly "come here," our lips connected perfectly in sync.

"I've always loved you joon," I said smile never leaving my face. "I love you too, Y/N," he said dimples appearing once again.